**DO NOT BUY FROM KENTUCKY SPEED & PERFORMANCE**

Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Chris i agree, The loser has showed his true colors, Dwight welcome here anytime :!: :!: As for the loser bye bye :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-04-2010, 09:33 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

I appreciate the support Chris & Mopar1968. If I/Kentucky Speed & Performance have done something wrong, we would sure as hell try and make it right. I felt like this guy was a scammer from the beginning when I asked him for proof. I didn't know he had such a bad wrap on YellowBullet. It looks like he's cut his own throat. Thanks again for the support. Dwight.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

here is some more...

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=151563

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=143563
Jacob Harper, from Dallas TX,
on 5/13 sent $150 for wheelie bars, he acknowledges on5/19, say he'll send them right away, then a week later 5/26 says truck was stolen along with bars. I give him a week and ask him to return the $$$, 6/4 he says he sent money and I should have it, NOT!, I email him, he says "at the absolute latest, should be there today" that was 6/8, I again email and he get shitty, and says I sent it, today 6/12, no $$$, I again email and ask him to send a trace on money order, he again get shitty,
so .. monday I will file fraud charges with post office, lets see how shitty he gets with federal agents,
MY OPINION, HE'S A THIEF!!!!!!!!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=150518

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

$150 are you fucking kidding me? LOL. Its idiots like Dwight who steal from people who makes it hard for others. The guy with the $150 has gotten his money back but where are the others that was supposedly scam by me? I'll answer that for you dumbasses. There aren't any, if their are. Post up, I'd love to hear it. Crickets I hear? The fact is, Dwight and Kentucky Speed and Performance was sent $3320. They put the money into their bank acct and stole it before Paypal was able to take it. He's on record as saying he has the money but never sent the parts or the refund. What else do you idiots need? I'll make sure he loses business and that his business crumbles. I don't care about about the money, because I've paid the guys who gave me $$ for an Ignition Box. So the money I have counted as a lost but I'm destorying this crook and his business. Go look at his feedback on eBay and here, it speaks for itself. He's a crook. There wasn't any problems with the 1st order, and he knows it. He has no proof either, me on the other hand has posted proof that he stole $3320. He wouldn't have ever done business with me the 2nd time if anything went wrong the 1st time. Any semi-intelligent guy can understand that, which some of you aren't obviously. LOL but the facts are clear here.....
Old 02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Dwight where is the $3320? Quick questions. Were you sent $3320 and did you receieve it with no problems and deposit the money into your bank acct? Yes or No....did YOU send the parts you were paid for or refund the money? Yes or No....simple questions...simple answers...
Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
$150 are you fkg kidding me? LOL. Its idiots like Dwight who steal from people who makes it hard for others. The guy with the $150 has gotten his money back but where are the others that was supposedly scam by me? I'll answer that for you dumbasses. There aren't any, if their are. Post up, I'd love to hear it. Crickets I hear? The fact is, Dwight and Kentucky Speed and Performance was sent $3320. They put the money into their bank acct and stole it before Paypal was able to take it. He's on record as saying he has the money but never sent the parts or the refund. What else do you idiots need? I'll make sure he loses business and that his business crumbles. I don't care about about the money, because I've paid the guys who gave me $$ for an Ignition Box. So the money I have counted as a lost but I'm destorying this crook and his business. Go look at his feedback on eBay and here, it speaks for itself. He's a crook. There wasn't any problems with the 1st order, and he knows it. He has no proof either, me on the other hand has posted proof that he stole $3320. He wouldn't have ever done business with me the 2nd time if anything went wrong the 1st time. Any semi-intelligent guy can understand that, which some of you aren't obviously. LOL but the facts are clear here.....
why dont you go back to YB, they seem to love you over there?!?!?!?!?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sound's like another ''Littlerod'' nothing but hot air and excuses :!: Like Chris said go back to YB they need you there with you here they have nothing to amuse them like you can amuse people :!: :!: They need topics to chat about and it seem's like to me you are their No#1 topic :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

I'm on YB every day given them idiots hell.....for being wrong. The facts are clear and I'll make sure this thread stays alive and I make sure Kentucky Speed and Performance loses business.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

you wont last long here, this isnt YB and we aint a bunch of dumbass's... :twisted:

Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Dwight where is the $3320? Quick questions. Were you sent $3320 and did you receieve it with no problems and deposit the money into your bank acct? Yes or No....did YOU send the parts you were paid for or refund the money? Yes or No....simple questions...simple answers...
I don't think that your being rude to people is helping your situation. I don't have anything to hide. As far as my feedback on eBay goes, we had over 1700 positive feedbacks with 1 negetive feedback up until May of last year when my father got sick. My father has sinced passed away. We have closed our store and there were several items that did not get shipped and we had several pissed off customers. The only reason it was closed was because I couldn't keep up with it and we sure as hell weren't making much money at it. ALL of them have either been refunded or have recieved parts since. I could have stiffed them, but chose to do the right thing. Yes, you did pay for those boxes through PayPal, and yes the money was deposited into our account along with about 1300.00 more. PayPal in turn, deducted the money from our account because of the dispute you did with your credit card company or your bank. I talked with PayPal 6-8 months ago about this. We did choose not to do business with you the second time, that's why we would have been screwed if we had sent the boxes. You had one intention and one intention only....TO SCREW US. I have requested some very simple things from you to resolve this and you are the one "beating around the bush". If I owe you money and you want paid, then get me what I have asked for, period! There is over 100 pages about how you have screwed over more than one person on www.yellowbullet.com. I'm with Chris, go back to YB, LOOKS LIKE THEY REALLY LOVE YOUR THERE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -