flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thats rite Kevin

Do a search using bruis glassworks. look on the front page
http://www.google.com/search?q=bruis...x=&startPage=1
Old 06-22-2007, 01:45 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Hey all...Most of the one's I've talked with know I called and gave their names to the atty. in Vivian last Tuesday..He was out of town until mid-Thursday..Called today and secretary says my info is on his desk and expected him to return from court around 4:00 this afternoon..More than likely he won't call any of us until next week -- Also, as of 4:42 today, still no fiberglass..But then Troy says that it was going to SHIP this week...Says that most of the posters were just mad at him or that they were just "jumping on a bashing bandwagon", so to speak...I know without a doubt that the ones I've talked to personally are NOT on a witch hunt -- everything we all talked about was way too familiar to my own situation...If any of you want some of the numbers that I've called about Troy, please just email me and I'll be happy to send them to you!...Keep the faith going!...
Old 06-22-2007, 05:04 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Hello all....I just wanted to compliment and comment that I am really glad to see YA'LL going for this guy...If they are stealing your money then they deserve to be punished and the system will be glad to deal with them on internet involved wrongs especially...If they do not stop all the scammers now then what would it be in 10 years :?: Good luck and I will be watching and listening and so will the scammers...
Old 06-23-2007, 03:05 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Troy tries to put words in your mouth.
I'm not mad at him either, but there is no sense in him taking orders he can not deliver on time like he says he will do.
He lied to me on different occassions starting with the first phone conversation we had. Like i said, i have his own words in e-mails.
He's a player!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:44 PM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

Default bruis glassworks ripped me off also

ordered a front end from this azzhole in march have called him 150 times and he keeps telling me it gonna ship yesterday if any body needs any info from me email me at [email protected] and i will be glad to help out in getting this azzhole off of racing junk, also from what i read there are alot of people have bought shit from him and hes made no honor payments what a honarable buisness person lololololol
Old 07-29-2007, 11:23 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

still waiting for reply
Old 07-31-2007, 07:23 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

still waiting for reply
Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 AM
SHOW GUEST

Default bruis glassworks

i ordered a flat hood for my streched 71 vega 5 mounts ago i called 10-12 times a day i think i heard every excuse finnaly got troys cell phone # only way i could get them to answer phone was to block my # they would answer,got hood in 2 weeks ago looked like crap where it was extended had 1/4 in of body fillerand air bubble holes ,decided to try and fix it and make it work, they will never get any more of my business!!! ops:
Old 08-01-2007, 07:17 AM
SHOW GUEST

Default correction

we waited 2 1/2 mts not 5 mts sorry
Old 08-01-2007, 11:36 AM
8secstreetcar
SHOW GUEST

Default Bruis Glassworks

I have recently worked with troy on several parts. The best way i found to contact him is via e-mail. He does respond daily to it. He has had some problems lately, but he seems to be working on fixing them. As with anyone, negativity doesn't really help. I called him often and he didn't always answer. But i did get my stuff done within 3 to 4 weeks. The quality was not bad either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -