Vernon, Alabama. Be Carefull !!

Old 02-16-2012, 12:56 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
GH: try this: quit insulting people like masparks "he deserved to get ripped off" because he liked the Baldwin side-pipes.... CLASSY. Here is a little tip for ya: be respectful to people & you will get respect back... right now you are at ZERO. You are a whiner too... tell the mods about me ya little PUNK. You going to tell your MAMMA on me too???? That would be very "UNFUN"...
This little 6' 2" 210lb punk will do what ever he likes and always has.
And your the whiner that has to start in on the bible thumping bull crap, and saying carbon dating is wrong and dino bones would be dust is just so amazing that a grown person would say something so "tent revival" is hard to comprehend.
But there again I don't care about you or your opinion so Im NOT going to cozy up to you or anybody else.
I'll say it again: Anyone who wants to put sidepipes on a car that never came with them deserves a good screwing over for wanting to circus rig a car out like that.
And while were at it, the 55 chevy/ 67 Camaro trade even after the guy who got the Camaro told his side you all just plain didn't want to hear it?
The guy might be a crook but this case had two sides and they both got less than they bargained for but you all chose 1 side and I chose the other and that doesn't make me wrong at all, its just you can't handle competition.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

We know you are "not here to make friends" (that's obvious), we all know you are a VERY big dude who is tougher than Chuck Norris, "you are here to tell us like it is", blah blah blah.... NO ONE CARES.

You asked me about the Dino bones... so gave you my opinion. You mocked God, so I told you were a fool & why. You insulted someone you don't even know & said they deserved to get ripped off... I defended them. You said take revenge whenever possible; I reminded you of the others who have done the same & ended up loosing more. I already said that you would call me a Bible Thumper too... & you did.

Here is how it all ends: either you blow out of here in a fit rage & call us all a drama queens "that have nothing better to do with our time" & how we suck etc.... or you will RUN YOUR MOUTH until you get kicked out. You don't fit in GH, you are obnoxious, arrogant, full of pride & you are not very intelligent. I doubt you could whip your way out of a wet paper bag too... like I said you are a punk.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:21 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

We know you are "not here to make friends" (that's obvious), we all know you are a VERY big dude who is tougher than Chuck Norris, "you are here to tell us like it is", blah blah blah.... NO ONE CARES.

You asked me about the Dino bones... so gave you my opinion. You mocked God, so I told you were a fool & why. You insulted someone you don't even know & said they deserved to get ripped off... I defended them. You said take revenge whenever possible; I reminded you of the others who have done the same & ended up loosing more. I already said that you would call me a Bible Thumper too... & you did.

Here is how it all ends: either you blow out of here in a fit rage & call us all a drama queens "that have nothing better to do with our time" & how we suck etc.... or you will RUN YOUR MOUTH until you get kicked out. You don't fit in GH, you are obnoxious, arrogant, full of pride & you are not very intelligent. I doubt you could whip your way out of a wet paper bag too... like I said you are a punk.
Who are you on here, anybody? All you do is blow hot air and try to tell people how its going to be. Really?
You damn right I am arrogant and full of pride and I will stay that way.
Especially debating with a light weight as yourself.
I gave my opinion and you didn't respect it so you can damn well bet its not coming back to you anytime soon.
Intelligent? The only thing thats not intelligent is wasting time reading your continuous ramblings that all your internet buddies were afraid to write so they patsy you out for it.
why don't you shut up and go back to watching the farm animals?
Old 02-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"all your internet buddies were afraid to write so they patsy you out for it"

What??????? Whatever Patsy.

Like I said; you just are not very intelligent. Stay arrogant & full of your pride... AGAIN, NO ONE CARES PATSY.

Look dummy, these are genuine good people you are attacking; you can insult me all day long... I am not moved by it coming from you. All I am saying is that if you want to come on here & talk like a PIG, expect some backlash from all of us.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:19 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

"all your internet buddies were afraid to write so they patsy you out for it"

What??????? Whatever Patsy.

Like I said; you just are not very intelligent. Stay arrogant & full of your pride... AGAIN, NO ONE CARES PATSY.

Look dummy, these are genuine good people you are attacking; you can insult me all day long... I am not moved by it coming from you. All I am saying is that if you want to come on here & talk like a PIG, expect some backlash from all of us.
Thats fine but why is the way I talk wrong but not the "clique"?
Who determines this?
And who is it im insulting, where are they????
My opinion is just as good as someone else unless the "clique' don't like it, right?
And apparently your grade school reading level has not allowed you the definition of a patsy = scapegoat but there again you should be familiar with the word "goat" down on the farm as in " goatroping" on a saturday night, now you get it!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Alright Patsy... we could go round & round here (and I'm sure you would oblige) but like I said; you will blow out of here or get kicked out or this thread will get locked, etc... so I am going to bow out gracefully tonight. Besides, I gotta date with a 68 Chevelle who needs my attention more than you do. Good night Patsy.

BTW: the "clique" is a group of pals who have been through many things together; good, bad, ugly, etc... they use respect as a gauge of character. You don't seem to have this trait yet... so you reap what you sow. God bless you anyways.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:57 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Alright Patsy... we could go round & round here (and I'm sure you would oblige) but like I said; you will blow out of here or get kicked out or this thread will get locked, etc... so I am going to bow out gracefully tonight. Besides, I gotta date with a 68 Chevelle who needs my attention more than you do. Good night Patsy.

BTW: the "clique" is a group of pals who have been through many things together; good, bad, ugly, etc... they use respect as a gauge of character. You don't seem to have this trait yet... so you reap what you sow. God bless you anyways.

x20 8)
Old 02-16-2012, 05:45 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

ghustler,let me give you some advice from my point of view. I took a hiatus from here for quite a while,but I am very glad to be back here. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here who are able to give you some really good advice. Not only that,if you are lucky enough to be in their general area,i assure you they would be glad to come over and give you a hand if needed. Don't screw up a good opportunity for yourself. We all may have different ideas regarding religion and politics and other such matters. It doesn't mean someone is good or bad-just a difference of opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. But hear me out just for a minute,I'll gladly read any response you may have and return the favor to you. Regarding religion: Lets say that us bible thumpers are ,JUST FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, correct. If we knew that we held a piece of information that was very important to your well being,and withheld that from you we would be doing you a great disservice. But ask yourself this: If I truly believe there is no God,and I live in that mindset,what do I have to lose at the end of my life? My opinion is a very great deal. Now ask yourself this:Lets say that I'm not sure if there is a God or not. If I die and there is no God...then I will just return to the dirt. But,if I die and there IS a God,and I refused Him...what shape would I be in then? It is a great risk to take. Now the last question: Lets say I do believe in God,should I hide the information I know and believe to be true,or should I try to warn others. Three different points of view on the matter. Just a thought. I am sure you too are an intelligent individual. Maybe you should just consider which options you think someone should choose.

Aside from that,regarding all the arguing that has been taking place,consider the fact that there is a great resource here at your disposal. If people would discuss their opinion and agree to disagree then you will be able to make great use of this resource. Noone here will ignore your opinion,if we disagree with you,just grant us the same privilege. If you stop making enemies now,I assure you these guys will let by-gones be by-gones,never to be mentioned again. Thank you for listening.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:05 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48
ghustler,let me give you some advice from my point of view. I took a hiatus from here for quite a while,but I am very glad to be back here. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here who are able to give you some really good advice. Not only that,if you are lucky enough to be in their general area,i assure you they would be glad to come over and give you a hand if needed. Don't screw up a good opportunity for yourself. We all may have different ideas regarding religion and politics and other such matters. It doesn't mean someone is good or bad-just a difference of opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. But hear me out just for a minute,I'll gladly read any response you may have and return the favor to you. Regarding religion: Lets say that us bible thumpers are ,JUST FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, correct. If we knew that we held a piece of information that was very important to your well being,and withheld that from you we would be doing you a great disservice. But ask yourself this: If I truly believe there is no God,and I live in that mindset,what do I have to lose at the end of my life? My opinion is a very great deal. Now ask yourself this:Lets say that I'm not sure if there is a God or not. If I die and there is no God...then I will just return to the dirt. But,if I die and there IS a God,and I refused Him...what shape would I be in then? It is a great risk to take. Now the last question: Lets say I do believe in God,should I hide the information I know and believe to be true,or should I try to warn others. Three different points of view on the matter. Just a thought. I am sure you too are an intelligent individual. Maybe you should just consider which options you think someone should choose.

Aside from that,regarding all the arguing that has been taking place,consider the fact that there is a great resource here at your disposal. If people would discuss their opinion and agree to disagree then you will be able to make great use of this resource. Noone here will ignore your opinion,if we disagree with you,just grant us the same privilege. If you stop making enemies now,I assure you these guys will let by-gones be by-gones,never to be mentioned again. Thank you for listening.
Im Catholic and believe in God.
I just don't beleive anyone needs to waste anything that has to do with God on an internet forum. I think its cheap and disrespectful.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree all we are asking is be respectful to others and their opinion's :!: Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with them :!: Just respect their opinion's :!: I haven't said much on this thread but''ghustler'' your opinion's are alittle too strong just calm down take a deep breath and think before you put it into word's :!: As far as someone's opinion of the allmighty God well that is their opinion again respect their opinion and i am sure they will respect your's :!: I am Baptist myself and i am sure my opinion will differ from your's again i respect your opinion as you should respect mine :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -