HAPPY ENDINGS !!!!!

Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Originally Posted by harbone66
We need a concealed carry law in Illinois...
Wow. I thought every state had concealed carry. Shows what I know. That sucks. I never go anywhere without mine. And yes Mopar,we have CC here in VA! hey,if ya got it,use it.
alot of folks here are now getting utah conceiled carry permits and just saying screw illinois....if we get caught oh well.....safety first!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

There is a gun club 5 miles from my house that offers a class to get a Florida concealed carry permit. I might take it in the spring. There isnt a whole lot of crime where I live but when we road trip or take the RV camping I usually have a .38 on me or near by. I figure if I do get caught its worth it to make sure my wife and I are safe at all times. I have no criminal record so if I do get caught they sure are not sending me to prison, maybe a fine.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-04-2012, 07:13 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:22 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Just keep this in mind;
You pull it out INTEND ON PULLING THE TRIGGER, it's NEVER a 'show-no go'. :shock: (double meaning there) ops: 8) And once you cross that line your life will be changed DRASTICALLY in an instant. Taking a CC class by a reputable instructor is HIGHLY recommended as they also teach you the legal ramifications. THINK first but FAST! Don't panic, stay cool calm and collected.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-04-2012, 07:26 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
hell yeah.....all states should allow every legal law abiding citizen that doent have a criminal record the right to own a gun... its how this country was founded and its our right
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

First thing Im going to say is:
" He came at me and said he was going to kill me and I feared for my life" and I'll go home that night.
If its in my house, we have the " Castle Doctrine' so I don't have to say nothing but, "clean up the mess".
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Here in Wisconsin we just recieved the concealed carry right. I think Illinois is the only state left without it. We also passed the "Castle Doctrine" which makes in nearly impossible to sue a homeowner for shooting someone who has broke into their home.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:38 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

I hope at one of these days they pass the law where all states honor all states gun carrying permits.
Right now a trip to California would have me all over the map.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:05 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
I hope at one of these days they pass the law where all states honor all states gun carrying permits.
Right now a trip to California would have me all over the map.
they got permits u can get... one is good in like 32 states but i think the other is good in 48 states but i know ny and i think cali is the other being the exception... they dont allow it
Old 03-04-2012, 08:29 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Here is a document that tell who honors who's permit.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -