Beware of "waynesworld154" Owensboro, Ky.!!! Big L

Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:50 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Wow---this clown is a real pile!!!! He was never at any point told this was a 18 degree motor by anyone on this end. I am going to dig to try and find my old ad #s to prove how much of a idiot this loser really is. Does anyone know of a way I can find my previous ad #s???? Funny--he doesn't have much to say now does he?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:28 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Your right little wayne---here's the truth. Check out all these ad #s and let me know if you spot anywhere that I advertised this 388 as a 18 degree piece--1258065--1248007--1247994--1248007--1180095--and here's the ad # that was posted while that engine was being built--1226963. We were off in our guess as to what the car would run by 2 tenths and you'll notice in ALL the other ads I was true to what the car actually ran in the 1/4 mile--9:80s. Here is one of the ads where I had the car adv. as a roller---does the ad say 18 degree small blk. headers at all? 1174964 Nope--it doesn't! I will keep digging for more ads and I'm hoping to find one of those old ads with more motor specs that I listed. I was un-happy about getting shafted before---now I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I read everything on this thread... Wayne you are starting to sink dude. That last post was LAME. The tides are turning against you here. "You were told it was a 18 degree motor" ??? You paid 13,500 in cash & drove for hours & you did not know/recognize it was a 23 degree motor when you got there??? Most guys pretty know what they are getting before they lay down the cash... it is SO EASY FOR YOU TO SAY YOU WERE TOLD IT WAS 18 DEGREE WHEN YOUR BACK IS TO THE WALL... of corse that is your answer. Hey, I have no problem "picking sides"... I believe firebird's story. So far, the evidence is NOT in your favor & your lame ass folded reciept is an insult to peoples intelligence. I think you OWE him $1000.00 & an apology. If I am wrong, I am sorry; but I think if firebird never posted about you in the first place, you would be fine with never paying him back what you owe, & misrepresenting the car/motor, & worse.... selling a car you don't have the title to with a dispute on top of that!!! Firebird, you may have saved someone else who does not want the headache of buying a car that technically is not really sold/closed. I wonder if you can put a lien on the title for non-payment??? Good luck. Scooter
Old 03-03-2009, 04:39 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

well i hate to say it but its a race car..a 89 FIREBIRD he can just vin swap it...no biggie.and then he can say.something like a guy (that has now past away)built it for me and removed the vin while he was building it.so i bought a 89 firebird and swapped them,and in most states this is legal..we do it here a lot.heck i just put a vin plate on a alston chassis roadster to make it legal.passed with flying color at the oklahoma DMV and highway patrol inspection..my buddy just did it to a 92 mustang also..but it may not be legal everywhere..but you should not have released the car with out it being PAYED IN FULL....
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well there you go bigray---give a thief another route to go with his already big pile of B.S. Race car or street car it is a legal titled vehicle and as long as it's documented it's the law. Here's another little addition for you----the Credit Union I originally used to finance the car still holds a legal Lien on it. They wouldn't release the Lien until I told them he paid me. He'd have to bust the car up a bit to get the vin tag out from under the cage sil plate. The Credit Union retained all the photos and info on the car from when I had it appraised by a local shop as well. Yes--I obviously shouldn't have let the car go without the other grand in my pocket---so are you saying that gives him the right to stiff me?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

I'm guessing by his silence that everyone can see how full of crap this guy is. Can anyone help me out with the # of a good Professional Pic guy in the Owensboro, Ky. area I can use? This turd owes me $1,000 and I guess if I have to have the car repoed to get my $$$, so be it.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:32 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOOOOh no i wasn't saying to do it..iam just saying the vin plate dont meen squat.if it hasnt been tagged in 5 years.just saying in oklahoma,after 8 years its dropped from the system and you cant get a title thru normal channels..now of course all of this is oklahoma law..i feel your pain..dont get me wrong.heck i had a guy burn me a while back.he still owed me 2500.00 on a 72 nova chassis car.i just waited till he got his new 555 motor off in it and was at the track.and i showed up with the sheriff.and he hadn't swapped (YET)..title was in my name.THE LAW SAID,WELL RAY.ITS YOURS .LOAD IT UP. and i loaded the car up.WITH HIS MOTOR IN IT.AND TURNED TO THE SHERIFF AND SAID..YES SIR THATS MY MOTOR..ooooooooooooooooooh was he mad..but screw me..and i will get ya..2 weeks later the car went a 9.85 first stab down the track.had the car for 3 years after that.and there wasnt crap he could do...so the way i looked at it,he was trying to scam me.so i beat him to the punch..so shit show up at the track with the title and load it up..I DID... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-04-2009, 05:14 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

I hear you bigray--that was the plan, but his local law won't touch it without a order from the court. I've called them more than once. They sound about as bright as the idiot that owes me the grand. It's going to work out though--I've got a call into the Wis. State Police Motor Division and they're going to get in contact with the KY. State police Motor division. See what happens now.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM
anarchyracing
SHOW GUEST

Bigray,are you saying you can legally swap the vin off one car to another in Oklahoma? I thought that was a federal crime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -