bad deal with raceface02!

Old 12-26-2010, 02:08 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Brian time to locke this :!: :!:
Old 12-26-2010, 02:33 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

guys you know who this reminds me of anyone remember nvmyvettes from about this time last year? and then you have big 409 another tough guy behind the key board i have yet to see him say one intelligent thing just ride on julies clit julie just face it in school you where the kid with the cronic wedge and swirly styled hair that got a badge to try to prove your a man guess what didnt work
Old 12-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
guys you know who this reminds me of anyone remember nvmyvettes from about this time last year? and then you have big 409 another tough guy behind the key board i have yet to see him say one intelligent thing just ride on julies clit julie just face it in school you where the kid with the cronic wedge and swirly styled hair that got a badge to try to prove your a man guess what didnt work
Thank you for the kind words, however I never claimed ot be an "internet tough guy", and I dont hide behind a keyboard.. And no actually I was never picked on in school, sorry to disappoint again. but once again, what does my profession have to do with anything??? :P

Ill try harder to live up to everyones expectations.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Wait a minute, hold on...I see a pattern here that makes it all clear now..Harbone posts, then Mopar, then Harbone, then mopar...they volley back and forth..Now it all makes sense why they took so much offense to my "fag" post... Congratulations guys, so how long are you two dating? i had no idea, I would have sent flowers or a card or something..

So when is the wedding ladies?

And look, Im all by myself here, making you look stupid..I got at least 3 people against me including an Admin, and you still cant shut me up..Unless the Admin takes the typical BAN route, which of coarse would be a clear and outright abuse of his admin powers considering he is one of the people stirring the pot..Wouldnt that be hypocritical of him?

So the best you can come up with is Making fun of my wife (who you wish you had, cause you never touched a woman or man that fine in your life) and my kids..Your all a bunch of tools for crossing that line..

Cmon guys, gang up on me, Im right here..

I'm not against you ...just don't care for your delivery Julian...but I guess you can't understand what I am saying here.
Oh I can shut you up on here Pal....try me...Just never saw the need to up to this point.

If you think I am stirrng a situation when I confront a person who is condesending to most everyone he communicates with including me......then OK I am stirring it...I call it doing my job..

so you don't think I can shut you up....hmmmmm...lets see..You wanna place a little wager on this ???....and I will not bann you either for now anyway..but I can put a muzzle on you Big guy...u should know things like this if you operated a big forum like you said you have in the past..

bottom line your a trouble maker..the boys done found other sites people kicked you off for your mouth......
Old 12-26-2010, 03:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by mopar1968
Yeah Yeah from what i have reshearched you have done this on many forums and are still doing it :!: You seen this before :?: Sorry but i am done with your sorry azz i have work to do, I work for a living :!: :!:

http://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-d...-everyday.html
Wow, got me there pal..I disagreed with someone in my life about something..Your right, Im a terrible person, why do I bother.

still like I said, Offers open, come up to here, call my wife a whore to my face like you chose to do on a public forum, and we will take it from there, but I can not guarantee the outcome will be favorable for you....otherwise, Please just go away cause your a worthless human being, and should not deserve the title of MAN. You sit behind a keyboard and attack with your buddies. By yourself your useless.

Good day,

I apologize to anyone other than Harbone or Mopar that I may have offended with my posts. But if you get to know me, my posts come off as rude, but i do not intend them to do so, its just Im kind of sarcastic and blunt in person. I f I offended anyone other than the two I aforementioned, I am truly and deeply sorry for doing so.

I had a suggestion for dealing with scammers, But its not welcome by the Admin, so there for I will keep my opinions to myself from now on. If I post something that offends someone personally, please feel free to PM me and I will edit the post accordingly.

Now for what I really said was to take your Opinions on how to Run this site to its Owner PJ and let him tell u how it goes if he chooses to..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "