raceface, where is my seat?

Old 12-27-2010, 11:51 AM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

just got of the phone with the fedex lady. it cost me $68.64 to ship it to my house. and it was not in a box like he said but whatever its on its way and it should be at my house wed. its about time i get it after over a month!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by stockcar08
just got of the phone with the fedex lady. it cost me $68.64 to ship it to my house. and it was not in a box like he said but whatever its on its way and it should be at my house wed. its about time i get it after over a month!
make sure you post up when it arrives and if its actually what you paid for.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-27-2010, 11:59 AM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

i will ill keep all of you guys informed. im even going to hold up the other end of my deal im going to SHIP him a catch can for a go kart and im going to pay for the shipping im not going to make him wait over a month for his shipment eather
Old 12-29-2010, 03:44 PM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

i finally got my seat today and it is what he explaned in the description suprisingly. i am still going to ship him the catch can because that was part of the deal im going to hold up my end of the deal and pay to havt it shipped to him instead of draging it on for over a mounth im just going to pay for shipping and ship it to him no pussyfooting around! if someone has a problum with him let me know and i will help you with him as much as i can. thank all of you guys for your help it is very much appraciated!
Old 12-29-2010, 03:46 PM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

i finally got my seat today and it is what he explaned in the description suprisingly. i am still going to ship him the catch can because that was part of the deal im going to hold up my end of the deal and pay to havt it shipped to him instead of draging it on for over a mounth im just going to pay for shipping and ship it to him no pussyfooting around! if someone has a problum with him let me know and i will help you with him as much as i can. thank all of you guys for your help it is very much appraciated!
Old 12-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="stockcar08"]i finally got my seat today and it is what he explaned in the description suprisingly. i am still going to ship him the catch can because that was part of the deal im going to hold up my end of the deal and pay to havt it shipped to him instead of draging it on for over a mounth im just going to pay for shipping and ship it to him no pussyfooting around!

Well done stockcar08.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes by all mean's do the right thing :!: :!: Great glad to hear you got it :!: Now you tell me this forum doesn't work :!: Way to go guy's all of you :!: :!:

JMO Mark
Old 01-03-2011, 07:31 AM
heathermanuel
APPRENTICE

Default lol

what a bunch of dumbasses. i never spoke to anyone but stockcar about this seat. all of you can go fuck your moms. and by the way.........the seat is at his house.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:58 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

lets see , you took the mans money that included shipping ( according to your ad) then after a month he had to send you more money to finially ship it , and we are the bad guys . WHATEVER :lol:
Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: lol

Originally Posted by heathermanuel
what a bunch of dumbasses. i never spoke to anyone but stockcar about this seat. all of you can go f your moms. and by the way.........the seat is at his house.
what a douche, dont worry, we will keep spreading the word on what a good seller you are... :roll:

Glad to here you got your seat stockcar08 :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -