1965 FORD FALCON

Old 02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What the heck is all that fuzzy white stuff all over it ???? :shock: :shock:
Sounds healthy and smooth anyway ! Love that year Falcon !

Hey Scoot, to you, EVERYTHING should have a straight axle under the nose bleed front end !!
I DO like that gasser look also, brother ! My next project is gonna have to be SOMEthing with a straight axle up front.

Ran across a '70 Mustang running project car today. ZERO rust anywhere, pretty straight and real solid, all good glass, 302/C4, 8", $3000.
We're seeking a 65-67 Mustang Coupe for the crew chief so this one won't do for her.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

DD guy on here had one ad soso price edsrods i beleive it was if i can find link ill post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:07 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I'll start the bidding @ $4500
Old 02-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

Hey Scoot, to you, EVERYTHING should have a straight axle under the nose bleed front end !!
I DO like that gasser look also, brother ! My next project is gonna have to be SOMEthing with a straight axle up front.

Ran across a '70 Mustang running project car today. ZERO rust anywhere, pretty straight and real solid, all good glass, 302/C4, 8", $3000.
We're seeking a 65-67 Mustang Coupe for the crew chief so this one won't do for her.
Double/D, I will keep an eye here in Oregon... 65-68 mustang's are pretty cheap for some reason. Yeah, I must have a GASSER one of these days. I want the full authentic 60's super unpractical type that handles like crap & arrogantly has it's nose up... while breathing FIRE from the fenderwell headers & a Munice too. You know, something that takes at least 2 lanes to stay on the road through at least 3 gears. Maybe some Halibrand wheels & pie-crust slicks... but nice still. Not the kind of Rat-Rod style w/ cut up stop signs to patch the un-carpeted floors. I am thinkin 56 Chevy... I don't know. Just a dream right now...
Old 02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 1965 FORD FALCON

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
I RECENTLY TRADED FOR A 65 FORD FALCON,AND I AM NOT A FORD PERSON..I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP ON KNOWING WHAT IT IS WORTH....MY CAR IS SUPER NICE,I CANT FIND MANY ON THE INTERNET THAT IS NICE AS MINE.ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!

THANKS,ANTHONY
Anthony,
You have 2 of the BIGGGGEST Ford Freaks rite in Selmer!Maybe thats where the Car came from?I cant recall theres Names,but they have a Pole Building on a Acre next to Justin Hawkins Cabinet Shop.I bought a 68 Chevy II from Justin,and we went over and looked at some of there Cars(FORDS GALORE)They are doing a Chassis business Body Shop Deal.They are 2 Brothers,and Both Race Fords.They are a Couple of LARGE Boys!
Do you know who i'm talking about?
Later
G 8)
Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

I am on a Mustang forum and someone on there has a 66 for sale. I believe they are asking $4900 for it. I dont know the condition of it but just a thought.

Oh sorry not trying to hi-jack the thread.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

My fault, Dennis. I was the first to deviate and wonder off in a different direction which is pretty common nowadays ! :shock: :shock: :roll: ops: ops: ops: 8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock:
I've got 2 1st gens and 1 2nd gen located in the area all poked back in yards and sheds. Just need to grab the crew chief and go knock on some doors to see about their availability. We'd prefer to build one up from scratch so she has a better idea and more pride in how it's done.