Giving Back to the GRASS ROOTS RACERS ! WHAT ??

Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Bumperdrager
SHOW GUEST

Default Giving Back to the GRASS ROOTS RACERS ! WHAT ??

Dear Mr PINKS Announcer Man, I don't know how many tracks you have truly visited since The PINKS BOYS sold there "Idea" to the Big Wheel {Suits} in the Industry But if you had to sit down and honestly count the Penny's they have actually allowed to Quote Trickle down over the Many MANY Years the Grass Roots Guys as He put it has already invested into the PetroBiz Alone and NOt even a Penny Yearend Rebate Give back back during all the years it wasn't "Fashionable" Or even on ESPN when the Only event was maybe Chris Econamacky and that was a Semi Run and a Final in the Top 4 classes on the Wide World Of Sports unless of course you had Pepsi or "BUD" sitting in your wallet and let's Face it guys We all know how many tracks "THEY" showed up at But how many of them Good Ole Boys came around when all across the Country Drag Strips were closing down Faster then John Force Can Say Gemme Da Mony , And now We have to sit and watch from deep in the staging lanes as a Skin headed Beadle Baley Directs Our Sport like it was something He invented Yea right Big Motor Heads, I'd love to hear how Charlie get's "Right in there" with His Foot Long As_ Hairs hanging around spining Belts and pulley's and Hungry Dominators while He's Puttin the Tune on his Check book ? Hey Guys how Many of you REALLY TRULY Buy Buy Buy into there B.S. I'm so sure they go to bed every night thinking up Wonderful New ways of how they can Line up to "Give IT Back" to the Little Guy ? :lol:
Old 01-07-2009, 11:33 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

I think "PINKS" sux!

Never watch it.

Also think "WRECKED" sux too! "TWO GUYS GARAGE" sux now too, with the addition of that idiot Bryan Fuller.

SPEED need to show more "AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR" and "BARRET JACKSON" and a lot less of "TRUCK U" and "CHOP-CUT-REBUILD"
Old 01-08-2009, 12:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

barret jackson is the reason every farmer or land owner that has a old pos car on thier land suddenly thinks its worth thousands, when its not really worth 100.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:13 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well i would have to agree, I don't really care for ''pinks'' either, don't watch it.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:20 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by outlaw256
barret jackson is the reason every farmer or land owner that has a old pos car on thier land suddenly thinks its worth thousands, when its not really worth 100.
I have to agree with you outlaw256.

I don't watch B-J for the auctions, I watch for the cars.

Lets see what kind of prices they get this year with the economy being what it is.

I don't think you'll be seeing many $250,000 Mustangs and Camaros this year. Even the Mopars are going to take a hit.

My buddy just finished a 4 year restoration of his 1968 Charger R/T that was a non-numbers matching 440, that he put a Hemi into. His appraisal came in at $97,000, but that is probably because he drives it, alot! Already has put on 3000 miles since it became road-worthy in Aug.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:36 AM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

I cant stand pinks either! The show is tooo goofy and they need a hot girl to do the flaging to start the races, not mr. ballhead!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kwkracing
I cant stand pinks either! The show is tooo goofy and they need a hot girl to do the flaging to start the races, not mr. ballhead!
If he wore a turtleneck he'd look like a busted condom.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

'' slowmotion'' :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!:
Old 01-08-2009, 08:04 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Well back years ago when we used to race back behind the flood wall and at the old air port road we never gave anybody 5 cars and don't use both stages of your nos if you put up your money then line up or shut up was the way it always worked when us fools did it .

I think the directors of pinks needs to do some research that is not the way street racing went take off one wheel and back up in the water and give me 5 cars what damn kind of street racing is that.

It's bracket racing with out the tree that's it .

It was suppose to be based off of the way it use to be YA RIGHT

If you are going to do it do it heads up that's street racing .
Old 01-08-2009, 08:40 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

the only think pinks gives back to these tracks are revenew the day of the shoot! and now they are so greedy they raised the entries to $60 because they see how many spectaters come to watch. if that show had someone like clay millican or someone who actually knows the sport it wouldnt be so bad!but i hate to see that douche bag acting like he knows whats up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -