Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 04-02-2010, 05:14 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well I'm just fool enough, to think things are looking up....Maybe we can all start talking about racing again.

If you call down thunder...and get lightning. Well....you ain't got much to whine about.JMO

Earl Follett
Old 04-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Well I'm just fool enough, to think things are looking up....Maybe we can all start talking about racing again.

If you call down thunder...and get lightning. Well....you ain't got much to whine about.JMO

Earl Follett
Racing, the weather, family life, new projects and all that other good stuff! I am all in and if some feathers got ruffled, lets team together and smooth things back out!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-02-2010, 05:41 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

X2
Old 04-02-2010, 05:45 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I can understand not wanting to take heat for things other people say. I also can understand personal risk involved with being in that position. very good reasons!! maybe the position of moderator should be an anonomus one no name, no profile, just a pm contact to a moderator. scammers are scumbag crooks and are more than llikely criminals in more than one way. as a moderator you should not required to take on that kind of risk. now!! guys!! we had a great forum here and can still be that way, hope everybody can get over being butt sore and get back to talk about cars & racing, thats what brought us to this site in the first place. this is why I chose to post the reasons why people were pissed, get it out in the open and lets get passed this crap. jmo, mike
Old 04-03-2010, 07:44 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It is kinda hard to believe that someone's phone would be ringing off the hook because of post on here, Unless it was the scammers and ripoff artist complaining about people on here trying to catch them scamming people ! From what i can understand it isn't the people at RJ office / Raceway media doing it ! So who was it ! Wanting people to leave this forum isn't the answer just to make life easier :!: Maybe if the heat is too hot then maybe it is time to get out of the kitchen !! I have recieved some of the mentioned PM's and believe me they weren't very nice, have been forward some from others and they weren't very nice ! And no there wasn't no asking involved!! Alot of folk's on here does change the subject on certain threads ! It isn't that we do it on purpose it just happen's, [And i am also guilty of it] 90 % of the people on here is guilty of it ! Just look at what the people on here has done over the years people they have helped ! Some of you on here know's me and i am not a hard person to deal with ! I have one member from this forum living in my house as we speak,Moved here from Iowa ! And yes i know i will probably get dealt with like Memracing was get banned from forum for speaking my mind and steping on some toes ! But that is childish to be able to do it and not come to some kind of answer just push the button and get rid of a person !! And if it happens the below will come into play ! Need i say more!! This is my own opinion !! MARK

''JUST MY OWN TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Contents [hide]
1 The right to freedom of speech and expression
1.1 Relationship to other rights
2 Origins and academic freedom
3 Freedom of speech, dissent and truth
4 Democracy
5 Social interaction and community
6 Limitations on freedom of speech
7 The Internet and Information Society
7.1 Freedom of information
7.2 Internet censorship
8 Standardization
9 See also
10 References
11 External links

[edit] The right to freedom of speech and expression
The freedom of speech can be found in early human rights documents[3] and the modern concept of freedom of speech emerged gradually during the European Enlightenment.[4] England’s Bill of Rights 1689 granted 'freedom of speech in Parliament' and the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, which issued from the French Revolution of 1789, specifically affirmed freedom of speech as an inalienable right.[5] The Declaration provides for freedom of expression in Article 11, which states that:

"The free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law."[6]

Today freedom of speech, or the freedom of expression, is recognized in international and regional human rights law. The right is enshrined in Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, Article 13 of the American Convention on Human Rights and Article 9 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights.[7] Based on John Stuart Mill's arguments, freedom of speech today is understood as a multi-faceted right that includes not only the right to express, or disseminate, information and ideas, but three further distinct aspects:

the right to seek information and ideas;
the right to receive information and ideas;
the right to impart information and ideas.[7]
International, regional and national standards also recognize that freedom of speech, as the freedom of expression, includes any medium, be it orally, in written, in print, through the Internet or through art forms. This means that the protection of freedom of speech as a right includes not only the content, but also the means of expression.[7]

[edit] Relationship
Old 04-05-2010, 10:13 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Anybody seen Dirka ?
I know I havent been on here for awhile and I am to blame for that.

Here is the reason why I havent been on here lately...............

You see myself and dragonmaster was in a deal of me buying some Kasey Kahne cars from him. I have had things happen and go on that were out of my control. He stopped PM'ing me all together and I was ashamed to be on here. Possibly being called a scammer or a person that doesnt go thru with what they say.

A few things that has been going on with me have been almost losing my horse trailer and quad due to the finance company screwing me over saying that they never recieved the payments we sent and so we had to pay extra just to be able to keep from them taking those things. We havent even been able to get the Mustang from Ohio transported to Nevada yet due to everything that has been going on. We have tried to get many transportation people out there to pick up the car but at the last minute they would either jack up the price or say that it is just a pick up and drop off and that the driver will not help the wife move the car around to get it into the storage unit. I am just thankful that Matt has been very understanding and willing to keep the car where it is at till at least myself or the wife can see the car in person. Also while all this has been going on the wife and I was on the rocks and leaning towards a divorce which right now we are getting better and closer again. At work I have been moved from working on the blackhawks at night on an unscheduled maintenance team to working on the AH-64 Apaches Scheduled maintenance team during the days.

Yeah I have been on Yellow Bullet more than here but that was because I felt ashamed. Yeah I also think that RJ has gone down hill a little bit but looking back everything has their high times and their low times.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

dennis,
nobody on here thinks your are a scammer, shiet happens and a deal fell through, big whoop! my problem is we are missing some good people on this site, some of ths sharks seem to be gone for good, mopars previous post says a lot about the feelings of the people on the "other" side of the forum, scorp hasnt had a post since the middle of march and the list goes on and on. sure we all have our ups and downs but for the longest time this was the place I could come to when I was down and my buddies would bring me back up. I sent a pm to bjuice last week and he hasnt even replied so I have almost gave up hope...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-05-2010, 02:30 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Dennis, you didn't take anybodys money or not pay for goods. YOUR NO SCAMMER!! deals fall through all the time. the family things are the most important. being apart for work has got to be a sob. hopefully its almost done & things will get better. BJUICE WHERE ARE YA !! :P
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well all of this makes sense now. I have not been here as much either... but not for any reasons listed. First of all, we are all friends & we need to keep it that way above all the issues going on the sidelines. Truthfully, I have never been to Yellow Bullet. My loyalty is here because of you guys... our friendship is all that matters. Dirk- you my boy mang... "Dirk Diggler". You belong here with the rest of us misfits. Anyone heard from Ken (outlaw)??? We need to check in on him. There is a guy who has had some rough days. Hemi: Kudos to you for bringing all this to the table. Mark: I hear you too brutha... just keep coming back as if this were an "AA" meeting. I miss our talks. Remember when we were up late trying to figure out why your fuel pump was putting out too much PSI? Only true gear heads would find enjoyment being up in the wee hours talking about that. Top Sportsman: I get that you have to be the glue for all of this to work. No worries, we must all understand that we do not see what all the mods see.... or understand certain decisions. Hey- let them make those decisions... that fine w/ me, they signed up for that. Harb: you are a good man. I always expect a sound word from you... & you make me laugh too. I like that you do not tolerate crap from people too. Suicide: What can I say... what you hear/see is what you get. I think that is all a man can ask for in a friend. Double/D: a man of principle & a good heart you have. I share many political veiws as you.... & I respect that you love your country. We have had many good talks.

This is a safe haven for me. All my buds are here. I can talk about God, Satan, Obama, 427BBC's, & my confusion about fuel systems. When someone dies, you know my pain. When my car blows trans fliud all over my windshield & throws a belt, you understand that too. THE POINT IS THAT WE ARE ALL INVESTED IN THIS THING HERE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL & KEEP COMING BACK!!! Scooter
Old 04-05-2010, 05:56 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Dennis he doesn't think that and i know it because he is living here with me as we speak, untill he finds a house !!!! No-one hurt i agree things happens forget it and let it go no harm no foul !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -