New team needs race parts/donations!

Old 06-18-2009, 07:03 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default YEAH RIGHT

Bench Racing as far as I'm concerned!!! The Nerve!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Well I was going to donate a new 632 ci Big Chief motor that I have just collecting dust in the shop...but he specified FORD so I guess I will just sell it for scrap.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default BBC Parts

Originally Posted by ashbros
MEMRACING62,
What do you mean change??????
Where I am from the change will be gone too!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you don't use BBC parts, I would probably have helped a brother out. :lol:
Barry,
I USE BBC Parts.
THANKS
G 8)
Old 06-18-2009, 10:13 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

TOD74,,,I DON'T HAVE ANY BROKE BONES ,,,,I AM JUST "BROKE" SO COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL PUT IT IN MY DRAGSTER :?:
Old 06-18-2009, 02:31 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Well I was going to donate a new 632 ci Big Chief motor that I have just collecting dust in the shop...but he specified FORD so I guess I will just sell it for scrap.

Send it my way ?? always looking for free stuff :lol: :lol:
Old 06-18-2009, 02:50 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SPREAD THE FORD NAME TO ANOTHER BELIEVER :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT :twisted: :twisted:

I WOULD LIKE A BRAND NEW QUICKCHANGE REAREND AND 6-71 BLOWER :lol: :lol:
Old 06-18-2009, 03:12 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: New team needs race parts/donations!

Originally Posted by dparker
Originally Posted by mmafia6173
Hey guys,ladys,all my fellow racers out there. I was had a near fatal car accident back in August that nearly killed me.I was in the hospital for 2 months,and still out of work with a shattered femur...Well,that has put a major damper on our racing efforts financially this season,as well as the upcoming one,as we are unsponsored. We are in serious need of parts(Ford)! Engines,complete or partial,trannys,chassis parts,pretty much every area. Donations are welcome as well. Sponsorships,with the economy these days,are nearly impossible to come by,as I'm sure you've found out! lol So, if you're selling,or just cleaning out the shop,pass the info along our way and let us know . Thank you all in advance, be safe,and God Bless you all!
Joe AKA No limits! Racing
(864)417-7093 cell
(864)843-9682 home/shop
[email protected]

Address for donations and shipping is:
103 Green Forest Circle
Liberty,SC 29657
I bet they have little jars all over town for donations. The NEW OBAMA GENERATION.... what can we get for nothing. Sh*t like this is whats going to bring our nation down. A generation with no pride or sense of hard earned monies. The bad thing is he probably thinks he's a new entrepreneur, and that he's just smart to con people out of their hard earned money. Makes me want to PUKE!!!!
On the bright side we old fogies still have a little time to change the Obama Generation. Heck we made it thru the hippy generation somehow.lol.
Dean, I feel the same way you do about this pan handler. I deleted my entry earlier cuz it read like I was too pissed off about someone else like this fella that screwed me out of my hard earned money on a header fab job recently. At least my scum bag customer said he had cancer to get sympathy, not that being a bad driver like this fella couldn't get someone some pity, pit-i-ful, pitiful definition = joe aka no limits racing.
Bruce