Derryk Anderson/pro4mod65, scammer?

Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM
lovehamr
APPRENTICE

Default Derryk Anderson/pro4mod65, scammer?

I paid Derryck for a Ford 4 banger intake back in late Oct. He deposited the check in early Nov. Had excuses through several phone calls on where the intake is, now he doesn't answer his phone and doesn't return messages. Anyone else had any dealings with him? I do notice that he's still "selling" things in the classifieds section and, according to the add at least, he's making room for a new car. How nice for Mr. Anderson. Hope that 4 banger intake doesn't get in the way of his new car.

Been a member of this site for a while but not very active and the things that I've bought here in the past have worked out fine. So how else does one leave feedback for a deadbeat seller here?

Thanks all, Steve
Old 03-10-2012, 04:58 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Well racingjunk wont help you if the other guy is paying them money for ads or donation for selling stuff, so your next step is,
hopefully someone on here is near or knows him.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:57 AM
lovehamr
APPRENTICE

He's had lots of stuff posted here so I'm hoping others who've delt with him will step forward.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
lovehamr
APPRENTICE

Default Finally got something

I finally got an intake on 3/21/12. Unfortunately it's a 2bbl, not a 4 but after 4 months I'm tired of trying to deal with this douche-bag.

Apparently, I'm not the only one here who's had the same issues with Derryck:
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=18082