What's the funniest question asked about your car ?

Old 10-23-2009, 04:06 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

One of my buddys that helped me work on my dirt mod brought his girl friend out one night. I watched her look all over the drivers side for about 10 minutes and finally i asked her what she was lookin for. she said"where the hell is the door handle to get into this thing" i tired to be nice but i couldnt help from fallin over laughing.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default econoline pick up

my econoline 'pickup' was going through the drive through..... the window clerk asked > IF YOU HIT THE BRAKES FAST WILL IT TIP FORWARD???. ofcourse, i said 'YES' and that i had to be real careful, plus, that it had almost tipped forward several times when someone pulled out in front of me. plus was asked several times [ did you make the truck out of a econoline van? ofcourse i said ""YES!!!! by the way the truck was flat black with flames and cragars. 6 banger 3 on the tree just had to be careful stopping THAT IS... AFTER IT TOOK ME 15 MINUTES TO GET TO 55 MPH!!!!!!! LOL say a prayer for the needy!!!!!!!!! and bring the flame jobs back!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Last time I had The Nova at the track...a good ole southern redneck (with 80's Mullet with bleached tips) came up and said i use to own one Just like that ?..I just sat there on the end of the trailer and watched him....he leaned over my engine and scratched his head and said "WHAT IS IT A 454ci" ?...i said "Nope its a 468ci"....he said WITH A shout.. "I KNEW IT !!!" My 468ci looked Just like that....i looked over at My Buddy and Just grinned....

below is a pic of My Big Chief 632ci,sheet metal Intake with 2 dominaters. Do you see how he got confused thinking it looked like his old "468ci" ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i wish my 496 looked like that
Old 10-23-2009, 06:13 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="bjuice"]Last time I had The Nova at the track...a good ole southern redneck (with 80's Mullet with bleached tips) came up and said i use to own one Just like that ?..I just sat there on the end of the trailer and watched him....he leaned over my engine and scratched his head and said "WHAT IS IT A 454ci" ?...i said "Nope its a 468ci"....he said WITH A shout.. "I KNEW IT !!!" My 468ci looked Just like that....i looked over at My Buddy and Just grinned....

below is a pic of My Big Chief 632ci,sheet metal Intake with 2 dominaters. Do you see how he got confused thinking it looked like his old "468ci" ?

[/quote

Yeah Brian, I can see how he got confused. Cause it looks alot like my old 477 except for that funny lookin' intake and all them things that look like brake lines. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

dem brake lines is ta stop da motor fast :roll: :roll:
Old 10-23-2009, 08:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I had a friend who brought his friend by my garage tonight to pickup a big block Mopar engine i built for him his friend went over to the other part of my garage where my car's are,so we went over, didn't know this guy so don't trust anyone i don't know anyway, he looked at me and said do you race these car's :roll: :roll: Still has number's,times' on side window, then ask do they run :shock: then ask ''Can I Drive One Of Them :lol: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

should have told him yes, if he brought 30k with to buy it first :wink:
Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I was once asked if I was running "NITRO" ...Because a loop of braided fuel line and the fuel filter was visible from the rear of the car...When I said No I am not running "NITRO" the guy grinned and said "Sure...then what's that line coming out of the trunk?"

By the way...the line doesn't come out of the trunk, the stock tank has a sump welded in it(clearly visible) and the braided hose goes from the sump and makes a gradual loop in the rear frame rail then enters the filter...
Old 10-24-2009, 05:15 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
dem brake lines is ta stop da motor fast :roll: :roll:
I knew it!! Brian has invented a Jacob's brake for a race car. He will probably win new product of the year at SEMA this year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -