contest to when trailer

Old 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
harrys4804
SHOW GUEST

Default contest to when trailer

Hello . my name is Harry . Mr. Gary Moore , Bad67 chevy2 . traded me a as advertised "new in box carb" which was used !! and stuck me with COD charges which we agreed he would pay coming back to me . I paid shipping and insurance to him he was supposed to do the same in return . he has my phone number and has never returned my call or mail attempts . Keep this in mind when voting on that trailor !!!!

Thanks for everyones time and the heads up , Harry
Old 11-21-2008, 03:18 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

This is the thread in the feedback section witch will explain things better

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...?p=61592#61592
Old 11-21-2008, 11:11 PM
bad69marrow
SHOW GUEST

Default traded me a junk transmission he had for a new carb

hi harry you are low i just posted to your ad what you done to me with your nice painted stock transmission for my new in the box king demon rs carb i ppaid about $1,800 for so you crooked me big time an the transmission lasted about 5 feet past the burn out box i lost a new carb an had a junk transmission so you need to think about what you say im the guy who lost not you thats 4 sure
Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

get a job scumbag
Old 11-22-2008, 10:00 AM
harrys4804
SHOW GUEST

Default my side

For any one keeping score . trans came with this : modified pump with new gears , 7 clutch , forward clutch , kevilar band , stock planets , BTE valve body - new . steel forward clutch hub , 6 clutch reverse , deep pan , BTE input shaft power glide spline he requested , 1 piece shift lever , modified case with 1/4 an fittings and all ears cut . All the bushings , clutches , steel , gaskets etc . also custom painted case to his likings . base coat clear coat . All new BTE parts . I am a BTE dealer .

I have been building racing p.g. for about 20 years . my transmission have won foot brake championships , eletronic chanpionships , super chevy , and a host of others . Need ref. let me know !!

I stongly dought you broke the trans unless you put more power to it than we talked about .

Carb you sent still had carbon on the butterflies and crap in the bowls . didnt look new . I told you about shipping crate back and you agreed .
Old 11-25-2008, 06:02 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Not too worry, neither one of you clowns are in the final and that makes it right for the good people of RJ.

JMO

Zip.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN ''ZIPPER'' Did i win?