Rep Check: Dorsey Trailer Sales

Old 12-27-2009, 08:54 AM
mrmopar26287
SHOW GUEST

Default buddy of mine has one for sale

a buddy of mine on here has a trailer for sale, his screen name is plumkrazychevy he is a great guy to deal with. i recently dealt with him and he is a stand up man of his word. he will work with you . let me know how it goes if you deal.
Thanks
Karl

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
Originally Posted by lbtrailers
I am a fellow dealer, and I can tell you they have a great reputation in the industry.
Thanks. Ordered a 28' from them today.

How is their pricing compared to others?? I am kinda looking for an enclosed gooseneck to haul mu car and other show cars in.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: buddy of mine has one for sale

Originally Posted by mopar26287
a buddy of mine on here has a trailer for sale, his screen name is plumkrazychevy he is a great guy to deal with. i recently dealt with him and he is a stand up man of his word. he will work with you . let me know how it goes if you deal.
Thanks
Karl
Which part of " Ordered a 28' from them today." did you not understand?

What does your 'buddy' having a trailer for sale have to do with Dorsey?

Did I ask for a rep check on your 'buddy'? I don't remember doing so, unless your 'buddy' is Dorsey Trailer Sales.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:00 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: buddy of mine has one for sale

Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
Originally Posted by mopar26287
Thanks
Karl
Which part of " Ordered a 28' from them today." did you not understand?

What does your 'buddy' having a trailer for sale have to do with Dorsey?

Did I ask for a rep check on your 'buddy'? I don't remember doing so, unless your 'buddy' is Dorsey Trailer Sales.

I believe that was geared towards me since I am kinda looking for a trailer.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:18 AM
mrmopar26287
SHOW GUEST

Default Thanks

Thanks dirka, "yes" that was intended for you dirka . I mean its right there in writing that you were looking for a trailer. What part of that post couldnt be read. Gimme a shout if your down this way from merez sometime. i may be headed up there within the next month i have to take care of some things with the class 1 with this whold draw down situation.
Thanks
Karl