CAP and TRADE SAY BYE BYE TO OUR SPORT/ hobby !!!!!

Old 12-25-2009, 08:17 AM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Reply

You know, I have always wanted to get back into shooting guns since my time in the military, but since I have been a dedicated drag racer, guns didn't fit into the racing budget, or were they legal at the tracks, but I think it is about time to start my collecton of guns that I have always wanted, sales are low, prices are good, and ammo is plentiful(for now anyway until they kill that part of it)and get back to the range and pop off some frustration rounds into that jacka$$ sillouette down range about 1200 meter's or so, did it before and with a scope this time around it would be even a tighter shot group :wink:

No, I'm not going nuts guys with guns, and I know many of you have them, but I tell ya, this government we have needs to be cleansed and refreshened from time to time(not to say I am going to be the one to do this either), and get this crappy politically correct bs out of office and get back to our own roots of America!!!! they start messin with MY race car stuff and someone is going down in the dark mother earth,, nuff said.

I hate politics, people in politics, and this idiot President we have, he has made our country the most poorest(MY new word) country in this world with debt!!!! he is Muselum, not christian, has made us jobless, broke and defenseless with all our best people in Afganistan and other foriegn lands, knows nothing of military defense and knows how to talk, so what so do I, and this guy is not fooling me at all!!!!!

Let em try and take my race car away, tax my fuel, trailer, tickets and so on and you just may hear the shot heard round the world from me, darn place is goin to hell I tell yeah... Sorry for the vent, but I am just about fed up with the people in this world who thinks there $hit don't stink and can decide for all of us because we don't have millions to give them for support, shoot them then..... Again, sorry...

Merry Christmas all you gearheads, be safe and put that low numerical gear ratio gearset close to the edge of the shelf, you never know when you will need to go 190 mph with guns a blazzin!!!! Ok, I feel better now 8)

Enjoy your family and friends and Happy New Year to you all.

John
Old 01-08-2010, 03:46 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Get INVOLVED and make your voice HEARD......We the People STILL have the CONSTITUTION behind U.S. ...

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/commenta...-march-in-2010
Old 01-08-2010, 11:14 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Reply

Originally Posted by elkymann
You know, I have always wanted to get back into shooting guns, but I think it is about time to start my collecton of guns that I have always wanted, sales are low, prices are good, and ammo is plentiful(for now anyway until they kill that part of it.

John
Ive got a good amount of 12 GA., 40 cal, 38, cal. I went to stock up on some 380 cal. They were asking 37.00 a box for 50 rounds. I did not buy any.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:50 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Reply

Originally Posted by mooneye777
Originally Posted by elkymann
You know, I have always wanted to get back into shooting guns, but I think it is about time to start my collecton of guns that I have always wanted, sales are low, prices are good, and ammo is plentiful(for now anyway until they kill that part of it.

John
Ive got a good amount of 12 GA., 40 cal, 38, cal. I went to stock up on some 380 cal. They were asking 37.00 a box for 50 rounds. I did not buy any.
FYI - Check some of the reloaders in the USA. I will not mention any names but all QC better than foriegn sources because of legal concern.
Dave

P.S. I love my local source and am in no way invested in them. PM me if you want to know who they are, but they are behind on several calibers, including your .380