Old 02-18-2008, 02:19 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Tell us AGAIN about your TRAILER

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/11226...-AMERICAN.html

Now who is the dumbass,you hillbillys are priceless :P

You can't spell and at best you'd be lucky to get 3500.00 for that used junk

Not sure if anyone told you this but,they are selling brand new ones for 5,600.00
Old 02-18-2008, 02:19 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Your the only one looking like a jerk here !! Not to one person but to any and everyone that does not agree with you. Anyone looking for something to buy usually gets on this forum and looks at things the seller says. This isnt going to help you sell anything.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:28 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
Your the only one looking like a jerk here !! Not to one person but to any and everyone that does not agree with you. Anyone looking for something to buy usually gets on this forum and looks at things the seller says. This isnt going to help you sell anything.

YEA IM SURE EVERYONE IS READING YOUR POST THINKING YOUR A GENIOUS....lol.......I ONLY CAME ON HERE STATING FACTS AND YOU STARTED BASHING ME.......

I HAVE A VERY NICE A WELL TAKEN CAR OF TRAILER......u happy sportsman....LOL.....hold maybe i need to spell check it first.....
Old 02-18-2008, 02:31 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I don't think that I ever bashed you. Simply stated opinions. It's not what you think, it is what the buyer thinks. Right now the mindset among the majority is they want a triple axel set up on trailers.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Tell us AGAIN about your TRAILER

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/11226...-AMERICAN.html

Now who is the dumbass,you hillbillys are priceless :P

You can't spell and at best you'd be lucky to get 3500.00 for that used junk

Not sure if anyone told you this but,they are selling brand new ones for 5,600.00

where at i wanna see the website.....
Old 02-18-2008, 02:33 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I bashed no one untill you got mad because you dont understand why its not selling. I told u the plain facts why you cant sell it ..
Old 02-18-2008, 02:36 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
I bashed no one untill you got mad because you dont understand why its not selling. I told u the plain facts why you cant sell it ..

i understand alot of people just want to say they have a triple axle....I KNOW THIS......but like i said a 32' TRAILER DOESNT NEED 3 AXLES.....plain facts......
Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
I don't think that I ever bashed you. Simply stated opinions. It's not what you think, it is what the buyer thinks. Right now the mindset among the majority is they want a triple axel set up on trailers.

i wasnt talkin bout you.....you said what your opinion was and many others THINK the same thing......but my trailer tows good fast or slow speeds and handles great and looks just as good so i took your response as constuctive criticism and just letting me know what others think
Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hey,Tom.I don't care about the trailer but would like to say one thing.HILLBILLIES ARE PRICELESS!That's why I am proud to be one!Poor spelling,bad grammar,rude talking and bad manners ARE NOT traits of a hillbilly.Hardworking,God fearing,honest dealing and straight shooting are traits of a hillbilly.I'm not trying to pick sides or start crap,just defending my friends,nieghbors,family and myself.Tom,you are way above stereotyping.And I'm am better than being stereotyped.Call him whatever you want,it's none of my business,but don't make fun of the peolpe who grow your food and cut down trees to make your Charmin,or grow cotton for your Fruit of the Looms.American by birth,Southern by the grace of God.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48
Hey,Tom.I don't care about the trailer but would like to say one thing.HILLBILLIES ARE PRICELESS!That's why I am proud to be one!Poor spelling,bad grammar,rude talking and bad manners ARE NOT traits of a hillbilly.Hardworking,God fearing,honest dealing and straight shooting are traits of a hillbilly.I'm not trying to pick sides or start crap,just defending my friends,nieghbors,family and myself.Tom,you are way above stereotyping.And I'm am better than being stereotyped.Call him whatever you want,it's none of my business,but don't make fun of the peolpe who grow your food and cut down trees to make your Charmin,or grow cotton for your Fruit of the Looms.American by birth,Southern by the grace of God.

hahaha.......charman.....yea you would be wipin your ace with the tough stuff if you didnt have us......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -