emails and businesses ad2388296

Old 01-06-2012, 05:44 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
so we have our first candidate for the "little hotrod award of 2012" already!

Where do you guys find these people??????

BTW I thought everybody knew Mark was a girl! LOL
IF MARKS A GIRL....IM SWITCHIN TEAMS...HE'S ONE UGLY WOMAN!! :P

Now i am not that ugly :!: LOL I think he is jealous :!: :!:
Old 01-06-2012, 05:46 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ad2388296

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
you a fat a$$ big mouth blowhard that want do shi$ you got my adress you are welcome any time MF as you put it you can bite my a$$ you big fat slob!!!! i hope you do come pu$$ ill beat some of that fat off your a$$ you can see in your picture what a lard ass you are talking about beating somebody down you probably cant tie your own shoes

Can i ask whom he is refering to here :?: :?: :?: Cause i am not fat just plump :!: LOL
Old 01-06-2012, 05:48 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ad2388296

shannoncox714 wrote:
you a fat a$$ big mouth blowhard that want do shi$ you got my adress you are welcome any time MF as you put it you can bite my a$$ you big fat slob!!!! i hope you do come pu$$ ill beat some of that fat off your a$$ you can see in your picture what a lard ass you are talking about beating somebody down you probably cant tie your own shoes
Can i ask whom he is refering to here
Originally Posted by shannoncox714
and by the way my last post was for you bigsby
Old 01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think he was talkin about Scoot, mr cox just loves to talk and puff up his pretty lil tail feathers :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-06-2012, 05:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
so we have our first candidate for the "little hotrod award of 2012" already!

Where do you guys find these people??????

BTW I thought everybody knew Mark was a girl! LOL
IF MARKS A GIRL....IM SWITCHIN TEAMS...HE'S ONE UGLY WOMAN!! :P

Now i am not that ugly :!: LOL I think he is jealous :!: :!:
OR.......IS THIS ANOTHER SIDE TO MR SHANNON THAT WANTS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET?? :shock:
Old 01-06-2012, 05:55 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well i knew he would show his true colors if given enough time :!: :!: He has been here before :!:
Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

WOW, I have been off here for a least 9 mo. And nothing has changed.
Hi Guys had some open heart and my Dad passed. What a year. I posted my car just to see what would happen and Mopar68 saw it. Got me to look over here. I feel super !!!! The Doc said I almost died. A lot of thing just don't seem that inportant any more...( Like Fighting ) Hope all is good with you guys.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tmasitto
Hi Guys had some open heart and my Dad passed. What a year. I posted my car just to see what would happen and Mopar68 saw it. Got me to look over here. I feel super !!!! The Doc said I almost died. A lot of thing just don't seem that inportant any more...( Like Fighting ) Hope all is good with you guys.
wow what a rough year...hope 2012 treats you better.good to see you back.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:43 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tmasitto
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but you'll be o'k my friend mopar68/Mark can relate, he had a heart attack in 2009, my friend Jimmy Smith on here had a heart attack in early 2009, while in ER on a monitor, then 4 by pass, he didn't race the rest of the yr. but came back with the best yr he ever had in 2010, i had heart surgey in June 2008, no heart attack, just chest pains, caught it early, in Nov. i went for all the test blood workup, stress test, etc. so i could re-up my 7.50 NHRA lic which is now due and the Dr. has to fill out the paper work for NHRA. I'm not worried at all, and i'm a 3 weeks away from 73 yrs. old. The hard part is that i have to borrow a car to pass the test, because i don't have anything together that's fast enough.
I don't get into pissing contest either, because i don't have a dog in this fight, i only posted on this thread because of what happened too you, good luck in 2012 and go racing PLEASE.

Zip.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks guy's.. Wow Zip your in better shape at 73 then me at 55. I feel like a new man now after it all. It is like the best thing I ever did. I really look far in to the future now. I hope it makes me a better racer,and win more to. :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -