LOOK 3 user names same dude

Old 01-10-2010, 08:26 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok yall this what im going to do i just got off the phone with my son..So he needs some wheels so i told him ill go ahead and buy the radiator off him and ill just send him the radiator..But my son has the bax that it came in new..But its at his house..So he is going to try to bring the box up here tomorrow sometimes after school and ill box it up and send it out Tuesday..but if his grandpa comes up here tomorrow before the post office close then ill ship it out tomorrow..So i wanted yall to know that..im going to leave mud a message and telling him illl just send him the radiator..So ill do that right now..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:27 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

hell , I'm going to bed , it's obvious he's not gonna answer about the man sending money for a cam... :roll:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:29 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

LETS TRY NOT TO CHANGE OUR MIND(S) FOR THE 787th TIME SO WE CAN END THIS FIASCO.

EVER THINK HOW MUCH EASIER IT WOULD BE IF YOU WERE EVEN REMOTLY HONEST ?????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 01-10-2010, 08:31 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

"i was just trying to help him out on money"
ROFLMFAO!!!!!YOU just wanted to help HIM out on money?

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
Originally Posted by blownalky3
If you read Muds last post he instructs you to just send the FUC&%^*(&^#$ radiator ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

NEED ANY MORE INSTRUCTION??????????????????????????
yea but i tryed to get ahold of him after that..if he dont want the money then it dont mater to me caus eits going to cost me 100.00 eithe rway it goes..i was just trying to help him out on money..but llike i said if he dont want it then ill send the radiator to him..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

He's not going to answer about the cam, And he isn't going to make it right to ''MUD'' either, just some more lie's on top of lie's :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-10-2010, 08:42 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

think he meant help him out of money :roll:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

yes i had a cam i sold and i was wainting for the payment to clear..everything i sell i wait for 7 to 10 days for the payment to clear before sending anything off..the cam i had was a 706 and i sent it to him yesterday..i also got the cam of mine its a 675 lift.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well yall im going to bed but ill talk to yall tomorrow night yall.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by b6mini
aka badazzcamaro. He got me on a cam. He had me to send money overnight and I never got the cam.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Originally Posted by littlehotrod
yes i had a cam i sold and i was wainting for the payment to clear..everything i sell i wait for 7 to 10 days for the payment to clear before sending anything off..the cam i had was a 706 and i sent it to him yesterday..i also got the cam of mine its a 675 lift.
The guy said YOU wanted him to overnight the money to YOU for the cam !!!! :?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now you say that YOU waited 7 to 10 days for his funds TO CLEAR,
before sending the cam to him, when the money was SENT OVERNIGHT.

YOU deserve the prize for SCAMMER OF THE YEAR, for last year,
are YOU going for that prize, for this year too ???????
Old 01-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I just quoted one of little hotrod's posts and RESPONDED TO IT...BUT when I clicked "spell check" my computer crashed. :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -