LOOK 3 user names same dude

Old 01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

and yes leave them out of my deals..i know everyone makes mistakes but thats what makes us human right???So im trying to work this out with mud..when he gets back to me on if he needs the money or if he wants the radiator then i will take care of it..but like i said all i ask when i do make this right please leave me alone thats all i ask and thats not much to ask for..So please?? I know yall are here to keep bad people out of here and i understand that..but yall are going way to far with this..so please like i said leave me alone when i take care of him thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Littlepenilerod

You don't get it EVER. You say the same shiit every post. Now you ask AGAIN that IF you do something will we ease off??????? Do it the fu$k already. Stop blowing smoke up our aholes and send the radiator. You have to be kidding about your son right? A kid who would take the radiator in the first place knowing the circumstances should be shot. To save metal, you can both stand in a line. You are a real piece of trash for bring every member of your family humiliation & embarassment.

Just to recap: FOR THE 50th TIME (AT LEAST) YOU SAY YOU WILL DO SOMETHING TO CLEAR UP YOUR DEAL WITH MUD. My money says your just a piece of talking trash
Old 01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

chevyguy6995 , thank you for coming on the forum and explaining about you and your son , point well taken , I don't think anyone on here has a beef with either of you , the problems have all come from jason brooks...the big problem is that there has been so many names used that it is hard to keep up with who is who anymore...I personally have talked to Anthony in the past and tried to give him some good advice and he did take it ...I for one will not mention him or you again...but we will not let up on littlerod until he makes this thing right . once again , thank you sir ,,,,Paul
Old 01-10-2010, 08:06 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Listen blownalky the radiator was my sons the first place.he bought it from summit new for his truck and he traded his truck for a camaro so he didnt need the radiator..So i done some trading with him on some stuff for the radiator..so i had it..well about a week or so my car messed up and robert my son had a carb and i had to have a carb so i traded the radiator back to him for the carb..And now he has it and for me to get it back he wants 100.00 for it and i told him i need it and will he sell it to me and he said yes..So ill be giving him 100.00 for it back..So instead of me buying it right now i thought i would offer mud 100.00 or the radiator for the deal..So i called him and i left a message to get with me on it so ill kow what he want to do..the money or the radiator..So if he wants the money instead of the radiator then ill send him 100.00 and i want buy the radiator back..but if he wants the radiator then ill buy it and send the radiator out tomorrow..But thats the story about the radiator.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:09 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Jason Brooks

Originally Posted by b6mini
aka badazzcamaro. He got me on a cam. He had me to send money overnight and I never got the cam.
well littlerod , what do you know about this deal ,,,is this you or not? if so , then did a man pay you for a cam and you never sent it ,,,just asking
Old 01-10-2010, 08:11 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by maniac
chevyguy6995 , thank you for coming on the forum and explaining about you and your son , point well taken , I don't think anyone on here has a beef with either of you , the problems have all come from jason brooks...the big problem is that there has been so many names used that it is hard to keep up with who is who anymore...I personally have talked to Anthony in the past and tried to give him some good advice and he did take it ...I for one will not mention him or you again...but we will not let up on littlerod until he makes this thing right . once again , thank you sir ,,,,Paul
yes but look on that ..my son and nephew comes over here and get on my computer on there names and it shows up the ip address from different names..all the names i have is 2 and thats littlehotrod and bad2bone..it was iracechevys but i changed the name to bad2bone..so really all i have is 2..My son and nephew been on my computer and there names shows up on my IP Address..If u dont believe me ask James he will tell you..But yall think i have all them names but they are not mine..all i got like i said is 2 and thats it..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:11 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

If you read Muds last post he instructs you to just send the FUC&%^*(&^#$ radiator ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

NEED ANY MORE INSTRUCTION??????????????????????????
Old 01-10-2010, 08:12 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

no this is my cam the one i was going to put in my motor its a 675 lift..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:13 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Same goes for me also, I will not mention you or your son on here, You have my word on this :!: :!: But Jason you are a different story untill you do the right thing :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-10-2010, 08:14 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by blownalky3
If you read Muds last post he instructs you to just send the FUC&%^*(&^#$ radiator ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

NEED ANY MORE INSTRUCTION??????????????????????????
yea but i tryed to get ahold of him after that..if he dont want the money then it dont mater to me caus eits going to cost me 100.00 eithe rway it goes..i was just trying to help him out on money..but llike i said if he dont want it then ill send the radiator to him..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -