Crate motor favorites??

Old 02-26-2008, 12:43 PM
tennesseerattler
SHOW GUEST

doug herbert crate engines are the best bang for your buck!!! they are reliable and great performers
Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Pmax.Covering someones else's mistake sucks.I'm like you.I can tell if it was my fault or not.And will cover it accordingly.Sometimes you have to eat it anyway.Word of mouth is both good and bad.I have no doubt that you do superior work and also stand by your work.If not you wouldn't stay in busuness long.I can also imagine that, being an engine buider,crate motors,or assembly line motors,would rub you raw.After all the dedication you give to each and every motor,versus something a bunch of guys "slap together".I have no dillusions that GMPP will warranty my motor.I have bought a couple new vehicles,and am convinced that most of the time,you are money ahead to fix it out of pocket,than to fool with them.But that is not to say that ALL crate engines are junk.If GM's engines were that bad they couldn't warranty their new vehicles for 36,000,50,000 or 100,000 miles at a time.I am 100% happy with my Fastburn.But I don't think I'll go racing with an Advance Auto Parts Recon 496 anytime soon,either
Old 02-28-2008, 03:30 AM
caprice327
APPRENTICE

http://www.worldcastings.com/prods_p...te_engines.htm

www.theliquidationwholesale.com