street outlaws show?

Old 06-25-2013, 05:23 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
WELL GOODY....Last night Farm Truck and his Asian buddy had a birthday party for their dog. :roll:
those two have to be butt buddies...... wtf :shock:
Old 06-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fast75vega
WELL GOODY....Last night Farm Truck and his Asian buddy had a birthday party for their dog. :roll:
those two have to be butt buddies...... wtf :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:19 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

murder nova "i got the fastest car in the country" .... how do some of you guys feel about that statement ..... lol
Old 07-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

murder nova "i got the fastest car in the country" .... how do some of you guys feel about that statement ..... lol
Exaggerated statement for television....but it is a bad mo fo. The show is cool I think....you gotta take it with a grain of salt....scripted drama but at least they are actual fast cars..not that fake fast and furious stuff with the fake wheel stands etc
Old 07-02-2013, 03:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Make that he's got 2nd Fastest...Mine is faster than his. lol
( Based on ET's I have heard run on track )

Lol I can assure everyone I am FAR from top 300 Fastest in country.....so that really makes him 301 fastest in Country LMAO

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Brian this is off topic but I know you have experience with this so I have a question Regarding 10" tires and 10.5 tires.

I understand they run them on wide rims, but I have seen cars with tires claimed as 10" tires or 10.5 tires and they look freaking huge....my old nova had 32x14" slicks and some of these 10" tire cars look like they have more tire than I had....just curious where or how they actually measure them to claim them as 10" tires....or to fit in the rules.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Brian this is off topic but I know you have experience with this so I have a question Regarding 10" tires and 10.5 tires.

I understand they run them on wide rims, but I have seen cars with tires claimed as 10" tires or 10.5 tires and they look freaking huge....my old nova had 32x14" slicks and some of these 10" tire cars look like they have more tire than I had....just curious where or how they actually measure them to claim them as 10" tires....or to fit in the rules.
Its measured on the foot print itself. The tire we run is a 10.5w the side wall is wider and the tire is 33 inches tall. If you look up the size difference on a true 10 tire it may go to 29 inches and much smaller side wall...a 15 inch wide wheel is used to flatten out the foot print. Your right Tod looking at a 10.5w tire from the side looks huge..but if you lay down behind car and look at footprint its only 10.5 inches wide.. Hope this helps

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "