has any one else been scamd bye the user ONEWAYJAY

Old 12-22-2009, 09:50 AM
robertallen1
SHOW GUEST

Default has any one else been scamd bye the user ONEWAYJAY

i sent him "jason" $500.00 about a mounth an a half ago for a callies crank he said he got the money about 5 weeks ago now .it was a money gram money order so i cant get a refund sense it been cashd. well i havent heard back from him sense the email he sent me. ive sent him manny emails an have calld him manny of times askn for my money back or to please send the crank an no answers dose any one know this guy or dose any one have any ideas of how to get my money back please let me know thanks
Old 12-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

first lets get some more details, was there an actual ad involved. if so what was the ad# do you have an address, phone number, etc? we can help but the more we know the better it gets...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

is this his profile?
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/3845

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-22-2009, 10:31 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Sorry about you loss robertallen1, just as harbone66 says, they you will need to post any and all the information you have on this guy and your transaction to get the ball rolling. Whoevers profile that is, they sure have a beautiful vette.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:23 AM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: has any one else been scamd bye the user ONEWAYJAY

I know right where there shop is, too bad I am not a gun owner as they guys need to own up to there responsibilities when they make deals with other car guys.

Did you ever get your crank??? or your money back?

Originally Posted by robertallen1
i sent him "jason" $500.00 about a mounth an a half ago for a callies crank he said he got the money about 5 weeks ago now .it was a money gram money order so i cant get a refund sense it been cashd. well i havent heard back from him sense the email he sent me. ive sent him manny emails an have calld him manny of times askn for my money back or to please send the crank an no answers dose any one know this guy or dose any one have any ideas of how to get my money back please let me know thanks
Old 12-23-2009, 05:54 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You will soon find that nobody cares about your problem if you won't post up the actual ad and give specific details. Not saying you are, but you wouldn't be the first to post something after having buyers remorse. I suggest the next post be the details, or your predicament can't be helped. We have wasted enough time and resources on bologna in our forum recently, so, if you want help you know the next step. If you don't want help, then let the thread drop.

So elkymann, you going to run down there if you had a gun? How did they rip you off? Might want to watch what you put in writing, it may come back to haunt you one day.

Originally Posted by harbone66
first lets get some more details, was there an actual ad involved. if so what was the ad# do you have an address, phone number, etc? we can help but the more we know the better it gets...
Old 12-23-2009, 01:57 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GEEE-- ANOTHER POST AND GRIPE---AND ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT ANSWERS ops: :shock: :shock:
Old 12-23-2009, 02:28 PM
rabiddawg
DYNO TECH

I think he is on yellow bullet now with another name.
car looks familiar