dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes, thats him.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:47 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dentmagnet
Yes, thats him.
id be on the first flight down there and be beating my money out his ass if that was me.... id make sure his dental work alone cost more then he took from me before i left in cuffs ....... :wink: just sayin
Old 07-17-2012, 09:52 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ya just never know...he will get a visit from me...not saying when tho.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:06 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

So Joel, is the pic the buyer posted the one you sent him of the motor before he purchased it???

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-18-2012, 07:14 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

He wont answer, He has totally cut me out, not answering emails or phone calls, He would never talk to me from the very beginning. all he told me is "theres nothing i can do" He has been totally unreasonable and irrational just like a woman on her period. Hes just a bitch. and the funny part is before the sale when we were talking he told me he believes in Karma and that he would never intentionally wrong anyone. It just makes me ill everytime I think about the 1650 dollars that bought me 200 lbs of scrap iron
Old 07-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

@00lbs of scrap iron could do some damage if accidentally dropped on someones knees.. :lol:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Joel: I know you will see this... because you know what you did is WRONG. Let me save you some time & money: "slander" must be proven. Slander is NOT slander when the buyer has told the truth!!!! So, save your money & use it to make this right w/ the buyer. My personal opinion is that you should be very careful about taking someones money & lying about their character beyond sending a piece of junk like that. You do need to "JUSTIFY" your actions; because there is strong evidence you RIPPED off this man. Something tells me you will be accountable somehow. Shame on you- you have a family??? I am surprised you are so mouthy after such a scam... very selfish to your wife & kids. Get to making this right. You are going to potentially risk the well being of your family????? SHAME ON YOU. You don't need a lawyer; you need to FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:15 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well Rigsby, you got to him a little, He sent me an email last nite telling me Im an a s s h o l e and that its between him and I only and to leave his family out of it, so at least we know he cares a bout his family while he's out f u c k i n g innocent people out of their hard earned money. How sweet. I then pleaded with him again to make this right and offered him this:to Joel

Even better, I'll split the cost to ship it back to you, If this is NOT the block that you sent me then ship it back and i will pay the bill, Now how is that trying to scam you? I just want this fixed, I am the one who got screwed here and although It totally depends on you if youre gonna make this right or not, I want it fixed. PLEASE? Do you see this?? How can I be scamming you??

But of course no response. But at least i know one way to get a rise out of him. Just threaten his family, of which i HAVE NOT done is threaten him or his family thru out this whole ordeal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -