Old 10-04-2009, 03:16 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

prayers are still for Michelle and her family, and thank all the
powerful prayers sent here as well, godspeed :wink:
Old 10-05-2009, 06:33 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

just seen this. thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Guys,

Michelle is on a ventilator still. This of course limits some things such as talking. The meds are absolutely WILD... not sure what they are giving her, but sometimes when she wakes up, she rips Hanns up one side & down the other for no reason. Other times, she is sweet & herself. All & all, she is looking at getting out soon. She will need some therapy, work on motor skills, etc... but she is healing. they had to install a mini/internal pace maker too. This is something they will want to keep an eye before they let her go.

Bottom line, we have gone from "don't know if she will make it through the night" to she will be getting out & working on having a quality of life again!! I am dead serious when i say thank for your prayers... you can't tell me that God is not working in this situation. if I were to become ill, I would want you guys praying for me. Doctors & science are great, but so are God's angels too. Thanks again. I will keep you posted. Scoot
Old 10-05-2009, 02:31 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Thats awesome that she will be able to go home.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:45 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

we will continue to pray for a full recovery or as near one as possible
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Gentlemen.

Let me tell you something.... the doctors are very surprised of her recovery... the fact that she lived altogether. Not only that, her recovery thus far is amazing in itself to the doctors. Make no mistake, everyone here at work has asked a friend, relative, Church, you guys, etc... to pray about this situation. It is how God works that is causing this to happen. The doctors can only do so much; then it is up to the patient to fight with God' s grace along the way. I believe that prayers somehow do work...this is why Michelle is alive today.... plain & simple... that is what I believe. I can't explain how it works, not smart enough to figure it out, but it is working!!! The answers of why she is alive can't be explained by science, or simple medicine, or by a surgery, etc... they were needed for sure, but by all rights doctors are surprised she is alive & cannot explain it exactly.

I am told in matter of a few days now, she will be taken home. She will be able to talk, even walk (even though she is a little weak), & she will be off the ventilator. She will suffer from some memory loss, which she might retain back over time. she will begin living again...

I can say that she is a tough lady, "really lucky", or that she had really good care in the nick of time.... whatever. This is a spiritual miracle that happened. I think these things happen all over... & many people pass them off as coincidences, or the right set of circumstances to create a positive outcome. Make no mistake, it is the hand of God that is working in this healing. It is a lot of people praying, it is the lack of the enemies power to take her this time.

Being a believer is not easy in this world. The Bible says "it is impossible to please God without faith". Lets mark this miracle down in our memories right now that WE DO believe... God made a miracle in Michelle's life & I choose to believe that you guy's helped make that happen. Thanks to you all & keep up the great work. This is what really matters at the end of a day.... Scoot
Old 10-05-2009, 04:51 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Thats great Scooter, glad to hear it. Will keep praying till she gets home and then some.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:46 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

wow im glad shes doing better..
Old 10-06-2009, 05:16 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Thats great Scooter, glad to hear it. Will keep praying till she gets home and then some.
X2 she will stay in our prayers
Old 10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

x3 Still in my and families daily prayers, will be untill she is home and doing well :!: :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -