racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Old 01-17-2012, 12:32 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

Bad, being a smart azz to guys that are trying to give you advise and who are on your side won't get you very far. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION BUT BE COOL . :idea: :idea: :idea:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Badintensions
You obviously can't read very well. Go back up to the 4th post above this one. The top says smokin72 to badintensions. Which means he wrote to me. He replied to the ad I ran about him. He clearly states his address is o'fallon not Maryland heights,mo which is where smokin72 ads say he's from . And if you read all of it, it's the conversation we had across racing junk. If you can't tell by that conversation smokin72 is the same person I bought the tranny from then you should quit reading and posting replies about this. If this page would allow me to draw you a picture so you could maybe understand I would. Oh yeah nowhere in that conversation did he say i'm not mark Huelskamp which is what the ad says maybe it's just to damn obvious for some people.
Just curious, Mytmous is just trying to clarify and trying to assist. However your tone to him is condescending and rude. Why should he care enough to help you or even respond?

What exactly do you want from this post? Seriously, what is your expectation? PJ has already responded-top guy posted on your thread. You dont like what he had to say, but at least you should appreciate that he took time to post, even though he is not doing what you want.

So you keep telling everyone Huelskamp is a scammer. OK we hear you and most would agree. You state that Smokin72 is Huelskamp. OK we agree. You state that you believe that RJ should suspend the account. We agree but also undertsand that they have attorneys who may be advising them to behave in a certain way.

So you post and other users bring up points intended to create discussion and possibly help you fiind a solution, or perhaps just to explain the issue in a way so that you dont feel bad, and you response is to lash out.

OK you got scammed. It stinks and we are on your side, but guess what? It wasnt Lively, PJ or Mytmous, so save the bad attitude for the scammer and don't direct it to the people who are on your side.

And if you simply can't do that then you should stop posting on this thread, because you will end up alienating everyone, and then Huelskamp wins again.

Scorp
Old 01-17-2012, 01:38 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gmanxss
Bad, being a smart azz to guys that are trying to give you advise and who are on your side won't get you very far. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION BUT BE COOL . :idea: :idea: :idea:

THANK YOU 8)

JUST TRYING TO GET ALL THE INFO--ALOT OF US ON HERE MIGHT KNOW PEOPLE IN THAT AREA WHO MIGHT CHECK ON THIS SCUMBAG BUT NOT WITHOUT PROPER INFO :evil: :wink:
Old 01-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

To start off with if we all agreed we wouldn't be on here typing all this sh!t back in forth. Right after I post the whole conversation between smokin72 and me mytmouz says he can't find smokin72 going by either name. Already posted on here it's not under his name. Lively says make sure that person is who you say it is sharks bite both ways. So yeah your going to get smartazz comments. Sorry it's obvious to me and other people what I say is true or I would've never started this post.
For what I excepted was nothing. I don't expect you to get my money back or a tranny. I already know nothing will come of this. He already has judgement against him so the legal system doesn't work either.

What I was hoping to do with this is to let people know everything that happened and maybe they could learn from my mistakes.
And to clear up this i'm not using racing junk is a scapegoat. They have plenty of proof in black and white smokin72 is Mark Huelskamp. Like the headline says racing junk does nothing about scammers. I'm not trying to hold them responsible for what happen to me but if the same guy scams someone else with that username after all the info I gave them then yeah I think they should be held responsible. It doesn't take a college graduate or a investigator to figure out that what i've posted on here backs what i've said!
Old 01-18-2012, 03:49 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

WELL SAID ''BADINTENSIONS'' LET ME SAVE YOU ALOT OF HEARTACHES, AND SOME ADVICE. WHEN MARK HUELSKAMP AKA SMOKIN72, BAD63, JOHNNYROCKET, AND SO ON , WHEN HE STOLD THE $33,000 DOLLARS IN CASH AND IN PARTS FROM ME, I WENT THROUGH THIS WHOLE ORDEAL YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, I TRIED HARD AS HELL FOR RACINGJUNK TO KICK MARK HUELSKAMP OUT OF THE WEBSITE, I PRESENTED THEM WITH PROOF OF HIM STEALING FROM ME BY THE WAY OF MESSAGES HE SENT ME ETC. ETC. ETC. , THEY DID NOTHING !!! THEN I DECIDED TO TAKE THE SCUMBAG TO COURT , THIS WAS A 2.5 YEAR ORDEAL . I FINALLY GOT A JUDGEMENT AGAINST HIM FOR $23,000 [ WHICH BY THE WAY , I HAVENT SEEN A PENNY OF IT , HE HAS NOTHING UNDER HIS NAME , NOT EVEN HIS PERSONAL VEHICLE OR HIS HOUSE , HE IS A PROFFESSIONAL ] ANYWAYS, I FINALLY CONTACTED RACINGJUNK AFTER MY COURT BATTLE WAS WON, THEN AND ONLY THEN DID RACINGJUNK CANCEL HIS ACCOUNT.... SO AFTER ALL THIS WHAT DID I GET , WHAT DID I ACCOMPLISH , WELL YOU MIGHT SAY I GOT SOME SATISFACTION OF LOOKING AT THIS COWARD IN THE EYE AND SEEING THAT HE IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY IVE EVER SEEN, HE WOULDNT EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND WHEN HE WAS IN THE WITNESS STAND GIVING HIS SIDE OF THE STORY , MY LAWYER MADE HIM LOOK LIKE THIS , WELL HE MADE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE SHIT... ANYWAYS NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE , I DONT HAVE MY MONEY BACK , HE IS BACK ON THIS WEBSITE AND I DONT HAVE MY MONEY , IN SHORT, FORGET ABOUT IT !!!!!!! SAY GOOD BYE TO THE MONEY TO YOUR TRANNY , AND TO BE HONEST ,''MOST'' NOT ALL BUT MOST OF ALL THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE KEYBOARDS COMMENTING ON YOUR EXPERIENCE , THEY DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT YOUR MONEY OR WHAT EVER , THEIR JUST GUYS WITH A LITTLE EXTRA TIME PUTTING THEIR TWO CENTS IN , AND WELL I GUESS THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR..LOL --- BUT IF ON THE OTHERHAND YOU FEEL LIKE FIGHTING A GOOD FIGHT , THEN TAKE MARK HUELSKAMP TO COURT AND I WOULD SUGGEST TAKE PJ AND RACINGJUNK TO COURT FOR HARVORING SCAMMERS CRIMINALS ON THEIR WEBSITE.. YOU HAVE ENOUGH PROOF OF THAT , AND I HAVE ALOT MORE PROOF OF THAT IF YOU DO DECIDE TO TAKE THIS ROAD........BUT MY SUGGESTION FORGET ABOUT IT AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE.....BELIEVE IN THIS ''''MARK HUELSKAMP WILL GET HIS IN TIME , LIFE WILL GET EVEN WITH HIM , FOR ALL THE BAD THAT HE HAS DONE """ I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS...
Old 01-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Again, I am fairly sure that RJ's lawyers have looked at everything. Like PJ said, the names different, the address is different and even the IP address is different. I dont think an email corespondence is enough to shut down someones account but I am not a lawyer. I can say that coming on here and saying " WOULD SUGGEST TAKE PJ AND RACINGJUNK TO COURT FOR HARVORING SCAMMERS CRIMINALS ON THEIR WEBSITE" is not gonna help your cause one bit.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-18-2012, 04:55 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

WELL RACINGJUNK HAS LAWYERS, RACINGJUNK GETS THEIR ADVICE FROM LAWYERS, RACINGJUNK RUNS THEIR WEBSITE ACCORDING TO THEIR LAWYERS ADVICE , THEN WHY CANT AN INDIVIDUAL TALK TO A LAWYER ABOUT HIS PROBLEM WITH RACINGJUNKS ACTIONS OR NON ACTIONS ON A VERY LEGITIMATE PROBLEM .... SO YES I THINK ITS A VERY LIABLE AND FAIR THING TO SAY THAT HE SHOULD LOOK AT TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST RACINGJUNK.....PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS ON MANY OTHER WEBSITES,,,CRAIGSLIST, AND OTHER WEBSITES ....AND IT HAS CHANGED THE WAY OTHER WEBSITES HANDLE THINGS WITH SCAMMERS AND CRIMINALS POSTING ON THEIR WEBSITES ....LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD ... BUT AVIOUSLY THATS UP TO HIM AND OTHERS... I WISH EVERYBODY WAS HONEST AND FAIR TO EACH OTHER , AND THEN WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION, BUT THATS JUST WISHFUL THINKING.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-18-2012, 07:05 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default scammer

#1. This is the Scammer section, these 2 guys did get burned so they are trying to let everybody know not to deal with this guy since racing junk will not. Sorry you guys lost your money but thank you for this info.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
#1. This is the Scammer section, these 2 guys did get burned so they are trying to let everybody know not to deal with this guy since racing junk will not. Sorry you guys lost your money but thank you for this info.
No one is disputing that, and as you note this is the Scammer Section of a public forum; so you are encouraging feedback and should be prepared to answer questions.

When you have guys who did not get burned but are expressing interest in your issue and are inclined to help, there is no need to lash out at them.

And if you are savvy enough to post on an internet forum, then you are responsible for the ettiquette. All caps equals shouting- Harbone's point is right on as well.

And by the way Gentlemen, dont assume that we dont care; I looked all over the web for info on JohnnyRocket a long time ago to help a guy I didnt even know. And have spent personal time on the weekend talking to guys who got scammed who needed help just because he pm'd me.

Not a mod, just a guy who spends his personal extra time trying to help some guys I dont even know. There are a bunch of us on here.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -