JIMMIT in Ohio

Old 01-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Palsy
SHOW GUEST

C'mon Jimmi..............Why don't you respond? Let me guess, you're still building a harrassment/slander case against a bunch of us?
As far as what you're doing with those ten fingers...........you might consider washing them you greasball.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
This is Jimmit's lastest add, CAR
$1,111,111.00
updated needs recerted97 undercover 4 link very nice works very well wish bone antiroll,235 large 21 inch cage, adj pedalsbest of everything 430 gear all strange, fab rear, new shocks, two sets of headers two short glides w 180 cuts, two convertors, t stop/nos set up, extra wheels and tires and a few other things,, belt drive for alky or gas,lots more, roller or turn key motor just freshend 505 all roller ran 778 also have a 555but its beging freshend ,,can sell or trade any way ya want it as long as i get what i want... looking for nice chassis car or truck or verynice back half or cash is good so i can shop for what i want.. please it is what it is come look and decide no after the fact shoping ive had a few guys always seam like a selet few who buy or trade and then complain after they have got it home please look it over good before you do a deal with anyone !!!!!!!i can give ya names of who to wacth theres only a few i cant always be the bad guy yes and i hope they read this they have all ready made threats too me on past deals after they looked and done the deal so it cant be only me?? yep iam fired up now , i need too post there names so its known too all
Seller Phone Number: 419 704 7741

This item is NEW

Trades NOT ACCEPTED

Item Location: WATERVILLE, OH Get Directions To This City
Interesting- I just noticed the phone number.

A web search gives me this addy for the same phone number

Photography
Bob Bergstrom - Photographer (419)704-7741 @ ZBF 1
http://www.ohio-photographer.com/

http://www.wedj.com/dj-photo-video.n...25748000570002

weird huh? Is that phone number correct?

Getting curious.

Scorp
Old 01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

Yes that is his no. and he doent have that car anymore. My friend does. Still waiting for parts or explanation you said u mailed on Dec. 22 will not let this go it is a principal now not the parts.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by waynesworld154
Yes that is his no. and he doent have that car anymore. My friend does. Still waiting for parts or explanation you said u mailed on Dec. 22 will not let this go it is a principal now not the parts.
The point is if thats the correct number and its a business, LLC and they can be considered as doing business in your state- then I believe you can sue them in your state- perhaps via small claims court.

Then JimmiT has to COME TO YOU.

Scorp
Old 01-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Perhaps Mr. Jipp-It could just make this right & come clean w/ the parts??? Come on Jippit... man up.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:43 AM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

Sent me a nasty reply says he is out of town and phone doesnt work right now. Will send parts and money when he gets home,I guess we will see.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:59 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Out of town? Probably making one of his "Great" trades. I wonder who will get the "Bad" deal on this one? I'm sure he will let us know either way. Can't hardly wait. :shock:
Old 01-09-2010, 02:02 PM
bones427
APPRENTICE

Default jimmit car trade!

I also tried to trade for this dragster. We talked and emailed for 2 months on this. he said he would trade but wanted all kinds of extras said he didn't like wheels on car or paint, so i offered cash and parts in trade, but couldn't get him to come look at car. He said he was working all the time and that he was a farmer also and had no time even on his days off. But he always had time to email.He also said he was tired of getting burn't all time. He was ready to make the trade the friday before xmas and said he would let me know. Never heard from him again. Looks like he traded with waynesworld154. I found this scammer report and would like to say i wish i would have found this before i spent so much time dealing with him just glad i didn't trade and am sorry for the guy that did!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

With all the other BS going on I did not want you to think we forgot about you Jimmi, to the top you go! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-18-2010, 03:11 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

Still waiting for my parts and money. He has more excuses than carter has little liver pills. I will try something different this time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -