hemi

Old 12-03-2014, 06:22 AM
scotlaroc
SHOW GUEST

Default hemi

hello everybody

Last edited by scotlaroc; 12-03-2014 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:34 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

everybody says hello.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:07 AM
scotlaroc
SHOW GUEST

I bought an engine on here sent the guy 1/2 down $5500.00 1/2 on delivery I don't want to name names yet he has several engines for sale on this site. Paid the money check was cashed 9-5-2014 nothing at least three promised deadlines came and went I'm out 5500 trying to hold out I don't want to blow the whistle because I know after that he'll probably disappear
Old 12-09-2014, 01:02 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Blowing the whistle might keep him from ripping someone else if that is what he is doing. You've paid your half, he needs to communicate with you and send a tracking or shipping order. I am guessing it will be COD.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:22 AM
scotlaroc
SHOW GUEST

I have been getting communication (excuses) will not call me. Supposed to be cod I figured I would give it a few more days.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:28 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

It's been three months since he cashed your check. That is more than enough time for your purchase to have been delivered. Have you got the name of town he lives in? You might call his local law enforcement and see if he is known to them. Good luck on your purchase, hope it ends well.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:12 AM
scotlaroc
SHOW GUEST

Thank you I was told next week I will keep this updated as to what happens still hoping for the best.Like most street rod guys I've had to go through hell to save my money to get what I needed to finish my dream car and now worrying if I got ripped off.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:14 AM
scotlaroc
SHOW GUEST

OK I'm taking this down hopefully this gets resolved. If not I will put the agreement (e-mails) up and you'll see I'm not a non payer I adhered to my end.

Last edited by scotlaroc; 01-05-2015 at 02:17 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:31 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

I went on his ad and asked if he was aware of your claim. He needed to know about it to see if he wants to come on here and give his side of the story.

A gold seller just means that a seller has paid a 1% honor payment for any sales. You can get a gold seller status for just paying on one ad, I believe, which is kind of misleading to me.( I have over 100 honor payments, but my status is the same as 1 payment.)
Old 01-02-2015, 10:08 PM
HornetAutoSales
SHOW GUEST

Ok Scott. Nice of you to leave out the rest of the story. Half Down to a licensed machine shop to CUSTOM BUILD you an engine is a gift! Now you haven't told these good people that you owe the other 5500.00, plus extra parts that you ordered, plus the freight. As soon as that is paid in full, you are more than welcome to expect a prompt delivery. Your attempts to defame a guy that will let you pay as you go on here has exhausted my nerve. Im darn sure there are 10 other people on here that would gladly take the deal on a complete engine that I kindly gave to you. As for a gold seller? I am a licensed business and also a PAID business member on this site. I hate to air your laundry like this but when you put me on here like this I agree with the other members that say I need to respond. Pay the bill in full please. My dad stayed private and never offered these parts for 30 years because of issues like this. Some days its hard not to agree with them. Now I am not on here for some bitter batter conversation. I answered the post and now it would be nice to grow up and us my business email? I take checks, credit cards, paypal, etc... Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -