bad experience with Tamraz

Old 05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I have delt with tamaraz on parts, they sell the same products everybody else does. I have had opgi tell me the same thing about fit . got the panels and have had poor fit. the garantee they all give you is return it for a refund, that includes tamaraz. no matter who you buy from its just going to be drop shipped from the suppliers & they all use the same suppliers. . shop price, its all the same. ( I KNOW THIS SUCKS BIG TIME)
Old 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default info about the fenders issue

money back refund was not mentioned, also I was told I should have opened the boxes when I bought them ,,,,the salesman said, "it is only common sense" that was the same person that told me the about the high quality of the fenders, including fit and finish,,,,so what part can you believe ???????????? When a company has a problem with a product or a customer situation, it is very important for the company to deal with the problem properly, with respect and diginity, keeping the customer satisfaction in mind, if anyone reading this has any questions, comments or concerns or needs to talk to me about details or if they have the HP to make this deal right I would welcome that ...... 708-308-0282
Old 05-06-2010, 07:02 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default thanks for the supprt guys,

Just wanted to thank all of you for the calls and emails, watch out for inferior products, and miss leading words
jeff
Old 05-09-2010, 05:44 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default keep the vendors honest, we have power with numbers

Just as a note no calls or updates from the vendor that sold me fenders that were misrepresented, they have not called to try and make the deal proper, nor have they contacted me to assure me they are doing any thing about quality control and customer satisfaction. As Americans we have lost alot of busniess because of power and greed, we have lost touch with keeping the customer happy mentality. Thanks for the support and emails and calls and Good Luck to everyone when buying from these vendor.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default noticed they have fender ads on here

I have noticed they have fender ads on here , sorry no ad numbers, but I would be very careful about buying sheet metal from these folks, they misrepresented the fit and finish of the fenders they sold me and than did nothing about it, even asking the right questions about the quality of the fenders may not be enought, you may still be dissapointed and find yourself in a verbal battle with the manager, who did not treat me with respect or dignity ......beware
Old 05-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

It is always hit and miss with the repop fenders..some fit,some don't. They have no way of gaurenteeing they will fit...sometimes NOS stuff doesn't even fit correctly..stuff that was stamped after the dies had been well used and worn. They just sell them and ship them..all they can do is give you another set or a refund.It sucks but that's how it goes.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:35 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default I had asked those questions, they were misrepresented

Hey Todd
They told me "we have had zero problems with fenders"I have been doing this a while ,so I asked zero problems ? with fit and finish ? no problems with stamping etc...and they replied zero none you will be happy with them...also a refund was never mentioned, nor did I want one I wanted fenders that I could use on my chevelle w/o 310.00 dollars worth of rework. You are right that sucks...I will not buy from them again. Thanks for your comments
Jeff
Old 05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Not to stick up for tamraz but when it comes to repop's I have never had one from anybody that didn't require work to make fit. this is not anything new. And that includes dynacorn & goodmark. I was told they come from the same overseas supplier. I guess its better than nothing. yes it does suck, but nothing at all would suck more. jmo
Old 05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default nothing at all would be bad, but maybe not worse

I agree that not be able to buy these fenders at all would be bad. The big issue here is the misrepresentation from the vendor, they assured me that these were excellent fenders,
I do not feel you are standing up for Tamraz, you are just putting your opinion out there.
In my opinion a company that allow that type of behavior is one that I will not do busniess with and I will let the folks that read this forum form there own opinions.
Just as a note Tamraz has never called me after our conversations to express any remorse or to apoligized or to see what happened, so I must conclude it is not important enough to them. Again my opinion
Sucessful companies have mechanisms in place to solve customers issues. That is why they get repeat busniess. I make alot of effort to keep my car money local, I want my "neighbors" to get the sales, but when you run across attitude and misrepresentation issues as I did with this vendor, it causes me to rethink that plan.
Bottom line because of the non valid info I got from Tamraz it cost me an extra 310.00 and they did not care. When I told Todd the manager what the repairs cost, he replied "that is more than one of the fenders cost "
Think about that ?????
That mentality is a joke
Good Luck if you choose to use them for you parts.
I just want to get what I paid for, and what I was told I was getting.
Thats it simple as that
Old 05-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Just something to add.

I watched some DVD'S from hotrod magazine where the guys at GOODMARK rebuilt a 70 chevelle convertible with all new sheetmetal from goddmark. When it started I thought that they probably hand selected parts that fit perfect so it would make their product look better. To my surprise the guy had to split a fender at the front and weld in a small piece to make it fit perfect...he also had to close the gap at the rear with a ratchet strap.

I understand your point though.They told you one thing and the end result was different...I believe that is what you have issue with.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -