IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:35 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
but harbone your about to make me mad..im trying to do this right and i dont care what u have to say..but like i said everyone ill make this right..So all i ask is stay off us or i have no chose to take it to court.but like i said i dont want to but if i have to i will..and when i send the mans stall to him then i will want my name back like it was..
If you were trying to make this right, you would get up off your azz and go to the post office and mail the man his stuff. Until you take care of this one bad deal you will always be labled a scammer. Blaming the people around here for keeping you from sending the converter is just a lame azz excuse to keep you from following through on your obligation.

Being a bias opinion as I am a new poster as well, from the way I see it after all the reading. I feel you have no intention of ever sending the man his stuff, or you would have already done it. So as a sign of good faith to everyone here and to prove you are a good seller. Make it a personal challenge and goal to send the man his stuff. Until then you will always be the bad guy !

As far as a law suit, thats B.S. I asked my lawyer, I slept with her last night, she is my wife. The internet is free public domain and really until someone actually makes personal bodily contact with you then no crime has been commited no matter your age. No one really know your actual age throiugh a keyboard, I am 12 years old and a female, or maybe I am not, no one knows but me.

But we all know one thing here AS A FACT, You admittedly owe a man a converter and that is the whole issue. So one more time, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP, SEND THE MAN HIS CONVERTER.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Littlerod

I am not getting smart with you, once again just stating the facts. If you read my post the day before yesterday, I said you would come up with some excuse to not ship the converter, something like we upset you. And what do you write? "LAY OFF ME OR I WONT SHIP THE CONVERTER"!!!!!
Read my posts in your original problem. I said the same thing. You change your mind like a kid gets their diaper changed. For ONCE, can you just back up the words coming out of your own mouth????? Then come on back. And the kid keeps posting new threads. I warned him that it would get everyone up in arms. Did he listen? HELLLLLLLLL no. I been here a year and he has eclipsed my posts in a week. He takes sound advise like you ship parts. By the way, I think we all expect to see a list posted by YOU of all your families related names. We have asked, yet no list??????????????????
Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by charlie2428
:shock: I can't believe that this is for real

ok Charlie2428 i done checked your IP Address.. just gonna see if you do it again.......not gonna say anything this time.. :roll:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

ok Charlie2428 i done checked your IP Address.. just gonna see if you do it again.......not gonna say anything this time.. :roll:
oh now thats funny! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Yea Chris, thats what I was thinking!

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by bjuice

oh now thats funny! :lol:
Old 12-16-2009, 02:21 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2...... :roll:
Old 12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

Not AGAIN!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 12-17-2009, 04:41 AM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.
NO I HAVNT I TOLD YALL DUMB ASSES ALLREADY. READ THE FOURM AND IM NOT GOING TO SEND IT UNTILL YALL EASE UP ON ME AND THEN ILL SHIP IT..D A M N BUT MORE YALL DOING THIS S H I T THEN I WANT SHIP ANYTHING..BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING WAY TO FAR WITH THIS S H I T SO AS SOON AS YALL STOP ALL THE PERSONAL CRAP THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN HELL NO..SO ITS UP TO YALL FOR ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL WILL EASE UP ON US THEN ILL SHIP IT TO HIM..AND I TRYED TO GET WITH THE MAN AND HE WANT GET BACK TO ME SO IF HES NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN IM NOT EITHER..BUT IM TRYING BUT HE DONT WANT TO GET WITH ME..BUT IF U CANT SAY IM TRYING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL CANT EASE UP SME OFF US AND QUIT BAGING ON A KID THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BE AN A S S HOLE TOO.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:50 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I am 100% redneck , live in central Mississippi ,poor as dirt , I say YALL everyday in normal conversation. but I promise you that does not make me ignorant...and no I am not offended , just sad that you would judge people because of the way they talk , I'm sure you say some things that we rednecks would think are funny , but I would not judge you for it.
YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.....
Old 12-17-2009, 05:10 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You are correct, it is not a word in the dictionary. I know one that is though: Stupid. I will use it in a sentence for you.

YOU make yourself appear to be very STUPID when you open your mouth.
I am not offended either, just merely giving my opinion.

BTW, it would be hilariously funny for you to come to the south and say something STUPID like that.

Later ya'll :!:

Originally Posted by firepro65
First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.
NO I HAVNT I TOLD YALL DUMB ASSES ALLREADY. READ THE FOURM AND IM NOT GOING TO SEND IT UNTILL YALL EASE UP ON ME AND THEN ILL SHIP IT..D A M N BUT MORE YALL DOING THIS S H I T THEN I WANT SHIP ANYTHING..BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING WAY TO FAR WITH THIS S H I T SO AS SOON AS YALL STOP ALL THE PERSONAL CRAP THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN HELL NO..SO ITS UP TO YALL FOR ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL WILL EASE UP ON US THEN ILL SHIP IT TO HIM..AND I TRYED TO GET WITH THE MAN AND HE WANT GET BACK TO ME SO IF HES NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN IM NOT EITHER..BUT IM TRYING BUT HE DONT WANT TO GET WITH ME..BUT IF U CANT SAY IM TRYING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL CANT EASE UP SME OFF US AND QUIT BAGING ON A KID THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BE AN A S S HOLE TOO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -