pass time on speed network

Old 04-11-2008, 05:09 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass time on speed network

woke up this morning and check my email and what a great email i got!!! we have been picked to be on the show past time!!!!!!! we sent our form in last week and were notified today that we made the 200 car field!!!!!. man this is great for our team. roswell dragway www.area51dragway.com is the place they will be filming on the 2,3, of may with a big high dollar bracket race on sunday. see their web site for the info at their website.man this is great now we need to sell sponsorship on the side of the car for T.V. exposure for sure. anyone interested in having their name on the car for this event give me a shout!!! thanks again see ya on t.v. mike
Old 04-11-2008, 05:13 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Let us know when it will be on tv, what kind of car etc, will be watching
Old 04-14-2008, 05:06 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass times

we will be running our funny car if the fire system comes back in time. got the transmission trans brake fixed so its ready to go now to install them radios brian sent us..... mike
Old 04-14-2008, 06:20 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Funny?

Mike,
Maybe we can get a Match race lined up,some time late Summer?
Later
Greg Reed 8)
Old 04-14-2008, 04:13 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default race

heck yea!!! were booking some races as we speak after the may taping of the show were ready to match race another funny,altered,snail, covered wagon dont matter along as we get paid to play!!!! mike
Old 04-21-2008, 06:29 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass times

ok guys next weekend the 2-3 and 4th pass times will be filming in roswell new mexico at www.area51dragway.com for the t.v. show and possible will be filming a pinks all out soon after that!!! check out chris at the web site for further info as stated above weve been selected to be one of the 200 cars picked to be there at the track but only 100 cars will be picked to be on the t.v. shows. hope we get selected to be one of the 100 ill let you guys know if we make it on the 4th of may wish us luck we will also post more info after the show on my web site www.atonmotorsports.com along with info we will be posting pics from the show if we get permission for the"tv guys" thanks mike
Old 04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

What does your car run? I watch that with my Dad sometimes and I will just act like I'm so smart I just guessed the time.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:31 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass times

well to answer the question we will have the car tuned way down on power just about 800 hp or so probably will run it between 8 flat and 8 50 depending on when if we get to run!!! thanks mike o yea its a funny car comfortable numb is the cars name
Old 04-29-2008, 05:20 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass time pics

if any one is interested i can post pics of the up coming taping of pass times ill just give you guys and ladies a link to our photo place and you can go there to see the pics. thanks mike
Old 04-29-2008, 07:03 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Yup radios on their way. Marty is one kool guy to talk to !!! Didnt realize the future in Pee- Pee though....... Mike knows what I'm talking about by the way.. Oh yeah, did you get the decals done yet???? And my wife took over the shirt you sent !! :roll: When you get 2xl's send me another one pllleeeeeaaaassseeeeee !! One more thing need a pic with our decal on it so we can get you up on our web site. Mike you guys are great to deal with ! :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -