Old 08-06-2007, 05:31 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default new posts!!!

wow!! i leave the net for a couple of days and BAM! bunch of new post took me darn near a hour to read all of them!! to all the "newbies" welcome and yes its good to be back on the net especially here mike
Old 08-06-2007, 05:43 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Mike, where have you been??? :? This job of holding down the fort is getting pretty difficult when " some people " take a day or two off! :shock: :lol: :lol: Hope you were having fun! -Ash
Old 08-06-2007, 05:56 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

mikeaton its ok man just don't let it happen again. Hope you had a good time doing your own thing.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:10 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default gone

thanks guys yep "holding down the fort" turned into a babysitting at the job! man as lance will tell ya these people will hire anyone who can pass the "drug test" then its katy bar the door their your employees!!! man those couple of days really did "bite" but hey its a job[for now] anyway i actually got to work on the funny car yesterday and today even got to mow my acre of lawn[yea yea i know,get a riding lawn mower] heck the car even started and i "introduce" my next door neighbors kids to methanol had em itching their eyes and scared 1/2 half to death when i hit the throttle ha ha ha ha anyway its ok needed to burn out the bugs in that part of the yard. i hope i wont be gone that long anytime soon i hate to get behind on my reading and post here thanks again mike
Old 08-06-2007, 06:14 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WOW MIKE --I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE RAN OVER TO DYNOBLOW AND HELPED THEM BUILD YOU A NEW ENGINE!! :roll: :roll: :roll: ----NO WAY /I KNOW!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: --GLAD YOUR BACK :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS
Old 08-06-2007, 06:17 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Mike,

Good to see you back in the saddle so to speak....we were just about to send a search party out for you.....now if you know where Donn aka fastbowtie is hiding, let us know. 8)
Old 08-08-2007, 06:02 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default back

thanks guys just glad to be back and for bowtie? man maybe he went hunting for rabbits and a couple of barnyard animals? mike