help with my "monster hemi"

Old 06-11-2007, 06:47 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default help with my "monster hemi"

ok guys i know when im up against something that i really dont know jack about! since i cant sell this thing[add#893842 and add#901757] im going to run it! yes thank you thank you i am going to run the dragster. now i need any imput[except that i am crazy wee all know that! lol] on running this blown hemi! it is "greek" to me and i dont want to hurt it! or hurt me lol anyway do any of you guys and gals know anything about running these hemis? mines a kb 426 with a big whipple supercharger hat and port nozzles etc... it runs now and has a tune up for@6,000 ft air but im usually in @4-5,ooo ft of air 2 speed power glide 410 gears etc... and help will be more than i have now! by the way i havent "parked the funny car its just being"rested" for awhile any help in here will be very very helpfull always thanks in advance mike
Old 06-11-2007, 07:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:?: :?: :?: you could just let me have it for a couple months and i can probably get the bugs out of it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: