pass time on speed network

Old 04-30-2008, 04:57 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass times

working on the decals today[so the vinyl guys says] will be taken alot of pics at the track and hopfully som short video of the run! yep alot of mola in pee-pee testing right now i kid marty about hes making a fortune one flush at a time lol :lol: anyway hopefully everything falls into place before friday am when we leave. thanks for everything and if the tshirts get done on time we will send you a fat boy size i mean a 2xl sixe when they are done!!! by the way thats the size marty wears ha ha ha :lol: thanks agin mike
Old 04-30-2008, 02:07 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Good luck Mike, be safe and have fun...
Old 05-03-2008, 11:27 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Cool
I'll be looking for it to be on. :wink:
Old 05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default pass times

well heres the report on our weekend on pass times .wait, wait, wait, o come back tomorrow we need your car to close a show out with a fast car... wait ,wait ,wait , o yea we need your car to run at 11pm in the cold and slippery track. huh??????????????? what the ???? we loaded up and left after waiting and waiting and being told by the "goateed one" that we would run while the track was still warm and daylight ,but what a joke. o well at least they got to see some high powered cars almost wreck,others just smoked the tires and got out of it. makes you wonder if they even care who gets hurt? well we didnt get to run spent almost a grand to go and got treated like dirt. guess what show i wont be watching for awhile! o yea im not bitter or mad at the track operator, but we were not the only ones that left as well. so i guess we will just wait and run a couple quick ones in the next months. thanks for all the support. i wish we could of run !!! mike