A Baltimore, Maryland High Roller's False Promise

Old 12-31-2011, 06:51 PM
badd57
SHOW GUEST

Default marland man

he screwed with me to by my dragster, had me had find a person to haul it back to him lost my deposit of $200. said he was a preacher yaa right dont wast yor time.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: marland man

Originally Posted by badd57
he screwed with me to by my dragster, had me had find a person to haul it back to him lost my deposit of $200. said he was a preacher yaa right dont wast yor time.
WHAT ? can't make any sense out of your post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:58 AM
badd57
SHOW GUEST

just don't deal with him.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:53 AM
nitrofuel1471
SHOW GUEST

Default jesse mcclain

I am sitting here with a bounced $55k dollar check he sent he also sent a faxed contract he calls and calls with his constant praise Jesus and God bless you! ! Its unbelievable!! He told us he's afraid to travel but how the hell are you gonna go racing if you can't travel?? I googled him got his address and everything and told him I'm handing the check over to the Maryland police! ! He's a sick SOB claiming he got 12 million in an inheritance BS!! avoid this Guy he is completely full of it!! This has been going on for two years now my husband and I just write him for fun telling him Go doesn't love liars and scanners its kind of a fun way to upset him but I would love to just go to his house And kick his butt but he's not worth the gas and tolls!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:38 AM
nitrofuel1471
SHOW GUEST

Default Jesse's abode

you can look up on google !!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jesse mcclain

Originally Posted by nitrofuel1471
I am sitting here with a bounced $55k dollar check he sent he also sent a faxed contract he calls and calls with his constant praise Jesus and God bless you! ! Its unbelievable!! He told us he's afraid to travel but how the hell are you gonna go racing if you can't travel?? I googled him got his address and everything and told him I'm handing the check over to the Maryland police! ! He's a sick SOB claiming he got 12 million in an inheritance BS!! avoid this Guy he is completely full of it!! This has been going on for two years now my husband and I just write him for fun telling him Go doesn't love liars and scanners its kind of a fun way to upset him but I would love to just go to his house And kick his butt but he's not worth the gas and tolls!!!
not worth the gas or tolls?!?!?!?! :shock:

whats $55K worth :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-15-2012, 07:19 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jesse mcclain

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by nitrofuel1471
not worth the gas or tolls?!?!?!?! :shock:

whats $55K worth :?:
Nothing, but if was a ligitimate check draw on a bank account that's open or closed. I'm assuming he didn't send the item that the check was for. But if the check was drawn on a ligit account and it bounced not cancelled, it has room to turn it over to the state attny general for bad checkss.

JMO

Zip.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
nitrofuel1471
SHOW GUEST

Default $55k Check

Ofcourse I didnt give over the car I told him the car don't budge for 30 days after check clears and surprise not only did it NOT clear the bank it was drawn from told me to call the cops .......HIS BANK told ME to call the cops !! HAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-08-2012, 03:19 PM
montana
SHOW GUEST

It seems our buddy Jesse is at it again. I received a call from him today telling me he will buy my car and he is sending money. Fortunately one of the members clued me in on this guy before he actually called me. What are the chances, other that he likes 69 camaro's.
Updated phone number and email for this guy:

Jesse Mclain
240-319-9196
[email protected]
Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
vettenuts
SHOW GUEST

Well Jesse called my last night gonna buy my racing rig for 45k without asking more than 2 questions about the rig. Red flag for me so he claims he is wiring the money tomorrow with out any question to bill of sale etc. so I did a search here and found this thread. I knew from the first sentence out of his mouth something was not right. Oh he also said there was a Monte Carlo drag car that he was buying for 55k that was on the way for the rig delivery. He said I will just include the 55k with your wire and you can pick up the car for me.....lol!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -