"IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN FAKE CASHIERS CHECK"

Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 AM
rothchild
SHOW GUEST

Default "IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN FAKE CASHIERS CHECK"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I previously posted a reward for info on guys in Troy Alabama passing fake cashiers check's for racing parts

Come to find out they have passed over "ONE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS IN FAKE CHECK'S"

The Secret Service has taken over investigation, if you know anyone that has been robbed with a fake check let them know these guy's have been operating nationwide and there was no limit to the amount they would pass

THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE SLIPPED AWAY TODAY HIS NAME IS "ROBERT LEE PATTERSON"(a black Male) if you have any info contact Secret Service/FBI...He know's that they are looking for him and is running scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert has addresses from Alabama,Georgia,North Carolina,Virginia,Delaware,New Jersey,Philadelphia,Pa
Old 06-18-2010, 02:36 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

thanks for the heads up. just to let you know I sent a real cashiers check to james gallus "sc5199" in kansas city mo for some helmets and a jacket and he cashed it and never sent the stuff. of course I am positive he never had the stuff in the first place. he also got another guy from chicago. he sent him a personal check and never got the stuff either.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:55 AM
rothchild
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by my9secskylark
thanks for the heads up. just to let you know I sent a real cashiers check to james gallus "sc5199" in kansas city mo for some helmets and a jacket and he cashed it and never sent the stuff. of course I am positive he never had the stuff in the first place. he also got another guy from chicago. he sent him a personal check and never got the stuff either.
Sorry to hear that, these guys ripped off alot of people
Old 06-18-2010, 08:52 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

I hear you. I am just trying to stop james gallus from doing the same thing. he got 2 of us that I know of so far.