Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 04-05-2010, 07:26 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks everyone for the support. I will definitely be on here more than I have been. The only thing I do know is that since I am working days now you guys are lost in peaceful dreams while I am working my tail off. Anyways, I have to get off here and get my butt to work.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:02 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I haven't been on here much at all because I've had my hands full working on my new ride and trailer. Both have been a real pain in the ...
I bought a (cheap) used enclosed trailer. I never buy anything less than the top brand of anything, but I'm just tired of spending so much money racing I decided to buy low budget trailer. Let me just say, as always it's cost me more to fix it up than if I had bought a newer trailer. I also had a few months between the time I sold my old truck and had my new truck in my hands which is why I use to be on here alot. Now it's race season so I'll be busy for a while. Just keeping in touch and letting you guys know what's up with me. Sorry didn't mean to change the subject.
BTW the new Mad Rabbit will haul azz!!
Dirka. Things happen! Just always keep in touch with the people involved and they will understand. Good luck with getting the home put back together. Building a race car is fun, but building and maintaining a home is the most important thing a man can build.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

good summary Scoot! by the way Ken (outlaw) was on here a ways back and said he has starting writing his book. he seemed ok and left a nice post...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:47 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome HOME all of us !

Dennis, man I feel for ya with your issues at home when you are so far FROM home........I've been there although it was a loooooong time ago.
Communication is imperative as well as making use of all the available resources that are offered by dedicated and caring organizations for just these times you face. Don't feel too 'proud' my Brother in arms, to look into them for help. Like the poster says, 'It takes courage to ask for help'......
We didn't have those resources available when I came home.........Luck
Old 04-06-2010, 09:45 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I haven't been on here much at all because I've had my hands full working on my new ride and trailer. Both have been a real pain in the ...
I bought a (cheap) used enclosed trailer. I never buy anything less than the top brand of anything, but I'm just tired of spending so much money racing I decided to buy low budget trailer. Let me just say, as always it's cost me more to fix it up than if I had bought a newer trailer. I also had a few months between the time I sold my old truck and had my new truck in my hands which is why I use to be on here alot. Now it's race season so I'll be busy for a while. Just keeping in touch and letting you guys know what's up with me. Sorry didn't mean to change the subject.
BTW the new Mad Rabbit will haul azz!!
Dirka. Things happen! Just always keep in touch with the people involved and they will understand. Good luck with getting the home put back together. Building a race car is fun, but building and maintaining a home is the most important thing a man can build.
Oh I always keep the other person involved with everything that is going on. I dont leave them out in the dark at all.

Thanks for the support. I just cant wait till I dont have to be away from home like I am now.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Welcome HOME all of us !

Dennis, man I feel for ya with your issues at home when you are so far FROM home........I've been there although it was a loooooong time ago.
Communication is imperative as well as making use of all the available resources that are offered by dedicated and caring organizations for just these times you face. Don't feel too 'proud' my Brother in arms, to look into them for help. Like the poster says, 'It takes courage to ask for help'......
We didn't have those resources available when I came home.........Luck
Thanks DD. I really appreciate it.

It feels really good to have the friends like you guys are. Oh he!! you guys aint friends to me you are family. I hope to one day meet you guys since I will be eventually living back in KY.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
good summary Scoot! by the way Ken (outlaw) was on here a ways back and said he has starting writing his book. he seemed ok and left a nice post...

Yep, us doggs gotta stick together. I am glad to hear that Ken is ok too.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:51 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

I would like to say there are some damn good guys on this forum, who have helped me a lot, mopar 1968 (mark) is a damn good man he has helped me and gave me a hell of a deal on a carb, and sent me a complete brake set up for a mopar rear. others on here have been good friends and have always gave good advise to me
this site will live on with the great people on here, thanks again mark mopar 1968 for all your help and all the others who have helped me, and made this site what it is!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:30 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry guys , I havn't been on here in a while either...My dad (91) had to have emergency surgery 3 weeks ago and took a turn for the worse... he stayed out for over a week and slowly getting back to normal , he can not walk anymore so I have been working on getting him a scooter chair...we picked it up saturday and you should see him go with a huge smile on his face ....I hope to get back on here a little more now that we are staying back home again . looks like I missed a few things...I will catch up.....Paul
[img][/img]
Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

We just KNOW your gonna hop that thing up a bit for Him !! LUCK to ya's !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -