RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

Old 02-08-2008, 10:05 AM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Dave lets try this one more time; Please send the tracking number. I have confirmed with a UPS depot today and this information using your name can be obtained by you for the tracking number, through the depot you used to ship the missing parts after your Oct-16-2007 email to me through Racing Junk.

Dave lets try to keep this simple for you & will not ask you multiple questions.

Question: Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Just produce the tracking number for the parts being shipped after Oct-16-2007.
UPS keeps records. I know they us a duplicate information system. The Michigan UPS depot uses a book with duplicate pages a copy of payment with tracking number for there customer and one for their records. I know everyone keeps records in business for the GOVERNMENT. You may have to pay them for their trouble, but it would be worth it hereto resolving this problem.

Just think if you produce the tracking number. This problem would be between you & UPS for lost items being shipped.

So once again, the is first step here is:
Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Not interested in anymore stories, just the tracking number, Just answer this question for now.

Dennis :wink:
Old 02-08-2008, 11:03 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

DENNIS,
I ASK WHAT ADDRESS YOU WANTED THE PARTS SHIPPED TO, YOU STILL REFUSE TO GIVE IT TO ME?
YOU SEEM NOT TO NEED THE PARTS?
I AM DONE WITH THIS BS WITH YOU,
I OFFERED YOU A REFUND?
I OFFERED TO GET THE MISSING PARTS AND SEND THEM TO YOU DIRECTLY? TO CANADA!
I OFFERED TO SEND YOU A CHECK DIRECTLY AND SPLIT THE COST?
I OFFERED TO SEND THEM TO THE BROCK,MICH ADDRESS ?
YOU REALLY MUST NOT NEED THE PARTS?
KEEP YOUR POST, I HOPE YOU DO AND WHEN PEOPLE READ THIS,THEY WILL SEE THE TRUE YOU, AND WHAT IM DEALING WITH!!!!
PARTS MISSING MY A-S.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:14 PM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

It is very simple Dave Just answer the question. Then we will go from there. I am not asking allot here.

Dave lets try this one more time; Please send the tracking number. I have confirmed with a UPS depot today and this information using your name can be obtained by you for the tracking number, through the depot you used to ship the missing parts after your Oct-16-2007 email to me through Racing Junk.

Dave lets try to keep this simple for you & will not ask you multiple questions.

Question: Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Just produce the tracking number for the parts being shipped after Oct-16-2007.
UPS keeps records. I know they us a duplicate information system. The Michigan UPS depot uses a book with duplicate pages a copy of payment with tracking number for there customer and one for their records. I know everyone keeps records in business for the GOVERNMENT. You may have to pay them for their trouble, but it would be worth it hereto resolving this problem.

Just think if you produce the tracking number. This problem would be between you & UPS for lost items being shipped.

So once again, the is first step here is:
Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Not interested in anymore stories, just the tracking number, Just answer this question for now.

Dennis :wink:
Old 02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW THE PATHETIC PART OF THIS WHOLE DEAL IS BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG IN THE WAY YOUR DEALING WITH THIS!!!!!---ONE GETS ON HERE AND GRIPES AND GRIPES AND GRIPES ETC..---THE OTHER GETS ON HERE AND LIES AND PUTS OFF THE SIMPLE ANSWERS AND WON'T ADMIT HE MESSED UP ---BUT YOU BOTH KEEP POSTING THE LONG VERSION OF ALL YOUR EMAILS/ CONVERSATIONS/ Past girlfriends/ family history/ unimportant things!!!!!!! ----GET A LIFE [BOTH OF YOU--THIS ISN'T THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW]---IF YOU CAN'T SETTLE THIS QUICKLY THEN PUT IT BEHIND YOU AS A LESSON LEARNED AND LET THIS FORUM GO BACK TO HELPING PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE HELPED AND IN CASE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH [ JUST SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND GROW UP] ---LIVELY