bad experience with Tamraz

Old 09-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

When I ordered my stuff they made it VERY CLEAR that I was supposed to open the box and inspect it BEFORE signing for it. They said once I sign for it there would be nothing They could do because the signature released the shipping company from liability. I have not gotten all of the sheet metal yet so we will see how that goes.

There is NO EXCUSE for them being rude to you or threatening you.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:14 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Default Bad experience with Tamarz

:x Way back in the early stages of this post, I was told the same thing by them when I bought with ILL taxes added, a 1000.00 reproduction smog system from for my 375 hp 1970 chevelle. The package showed up at my door and beat to crap. I wasn't home so I have no Idea where it was. I didn't have to sign for it either. When I called ( I believe his name was Bob,) He just argued and argued with me that I had signed for it, and the parcel was mine.........what ever happened to customer service? Every time after that when I called and they found out, I was put on hold and they never picked up again :twisted: :evil: :x
Old 09-02-2013, 09:24 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default sheet metal

I picked mine up at the store, and the one of the boxes had been opened and re taped shut, I asked about that and they said they checked it out and re boxed it,and said " its fine". Also that was the one that had been repaired and reworked with a body hammer from the inside and outside. The other box looked intact, so they clearly sold me a used/reworked product and directly and intentionally lied about it. I will not go into all the facts cause people on the forum think I am beating this up too much. Please read the forum, I am very glad you stuff looks OK, I ordered both fenders and one was damaged and repaired and they did not have any more 6 weeks , back order, the other was wavy from the stamping clearly not a good product, so check yours for those issues, if you ordered fenders, are you waiting for the drivers side one cause I think thats the one that was on back order in 2010 when I asked to get another, anyway thanks for waking this post up, I have not bought anything from them since that bad experience and I am sure I have spent a few thousand dollars on car stuff that they have, they did not get the order, in fact I need a passenger fender right now for a 70 chevelle, just ordered window trim,arm rets, wheel well trim,cowl vents for 71 I have, Tamraz did not get that order ! truely they handled my experience badly. Good Luck . PS it cost an xtra 310 dollars to have the fenders straitened out, thats how bad they were.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default greaser pretty typical actions from things I have heard

They have that process down pat, they put you on hold hoping you hang up, then give another sales guy who is "prepared", then bounce you around when you ask for a manager or some one with some horse power to help out the problem. They are pro's at that, which tells me they have experience, also I was told sales are commission based sales so that could complicate returns and problems, cause they may loss money.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:04 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Default bad experience with tamarz

If you remember greaser49 way back early in this post, I said the same thing. I am just doing a reminder to my story now....thanks :x
Old 09-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I would have opened the box and checked . I learned my lesson on that years ago when I bought new wheels from SUPER SHOPS and one was bent.....had my father pick up the replacement since he worked near there....second one was bent as well. After that I always open everything before I leave the property. I don't blame ya for being mad if it had been beat on with a hammer.