Fighting Back At Scammers

Old 03-04-2010, 08:21 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Fighting Back At Scammers

Report them to the FBI,give all the info you can so the FBI can check these low lifes out.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

www.ripoffreport.com
Old 02-02-2011, 06:28 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

HI, CHECK OUT MY AD ABOUT MARK HEULSKAMP--THANKS
Old 12-02-2012, 01:48 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Could one of those sites be used to report a engine builder Naylor Racing engines(new engine) that you order a engine from on-line and pay him the $$$ for a engine that he says and put's on the invoice & bill that says 1100+ hp and the best it will make on the dyno is 947 hp?I have all the paper work. He is the one on here that sells 565,582 and 600 cu in 1,000+ hp engines. I paid extra $$$ & had a 632 cu in engine built so I am sure if it will not even make a 1,000 hp a smaller 600 cu in engine won't. I am also sure he is not only scamming a lot of other people on this site but costing the other honest engine builders work. Thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 04:57 PM
proactionheads
SHOW GUEST

Default TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD YOU CANT PLEASE EVERY ONE,WELL NO ONE CAN PLEASE MRMOPAR.NAYLOR TRIED TO HELP HIM BY DOING FREE HEAD WORK FOR HIM BECAUSE HE COULD NOT AFFORD GOOD CNC HEADS FOR A 632. HE GOT A 632 WITH DART 400M HEADS AND A DART TUNNEL RAM FOR $11500.00 THATS A DEAL! HE WOULD NOT LET THEM FINISH THE HEADS, HE MADE THE CHOICE FOR THEM TO FINISH THE ENGINE THAT WAY AND THEY COULD NOT DYNO ENGINE. ALL HIS PULLYS, BRACKETS ECT WERE ALL MOPAR! THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 23 YEARS AND BUILDS PRO-MOD 4.00 OR BETTER ENGINES TO STREET,STRIP ENGINES ,GREAT MACHINE SHOP. THE 1ST BAD POST ON HERE FROM ONE BAD APPLE,YOU CAN LOOK AT THE GOOD POST ON HERE AND SEE THERE GOOD TO DEAL WITH AND MAKE GOOD POWER!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

you guys should really vent someplace else, this was supposed to be an informative thread, hence the sticky, not someplace to come and bitch about something.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-26-2013, 05:02 AM
aggravation
SHOW GUEST

Just speaking my peace, just purchased a mag vertex fromJEFF TOball, it was supposed to be a talldeck with ajustable collar, opened box and it is low deck no collar any body got an idea , I have never screwed anybody like this , any body that knows this clown BEWARE.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Boricua1
SHOW GUEST

I was scam by Jrblazer. I am very upset becase Jrblazer sold me a 1939 chevy. He told me that the car was rust free, that it didn't have any rust out panels. Based on his staments I made him a bid on the car. If he would have been honest an told me that the front drivers and passenger side floor pans were rusted out there is no way that I would have paid this much. The drivers side pan is completely rusted out. We must keep our eyes wide open when we buy from people like jrblazer. His real name is Paul Nicholson he is out of Texas, Lexington Texas. Make sure that he doesn't take your money. [/b]
Old 07-25-2013, 05:49 AM
cowolfeman
SHOW GUEST

Default viking chassis scam

BUYER BEWARE VIKING CHASSIS ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS THEY HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM MANY RACERS AND NEVER BUILT THEIR CARS!!! I'M POSTING THIS IN HOPES THAT IT WILL KEEP OTHER RACERS FROM FALLING VICTOM TO JOSH NOLFF / VIKING CHASSIS
JIM W
Old 02-20-2014, 03:57 PM
kbclamper
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer

daniel540 just ripped me off for a set of heads that were suppose to be fresh out of the machine shop. took them to my machine shop, 10 bent valves 3 scored guides, 1 bad exhaust seat, deck had been fire slotted and badly repaired with a mig and the valve springs were shot. the estimate was 1700 to fix everything, more than the original cost of the heads.
his name is daniel bishop dont buy anything from him
Old 02-27-2015, 06:12 AM
deucehibo
APPRENTICE

Racing Junk NEEDS a feed back system...I am having an issue right now with a seller that keeps deleying shipping on an item that they received the payment on over week ago....wont respond...to the best of my knowledge it is still not shipped....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -