midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-20-2010, 09:50 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Ok. There is a guy in Corinth that sells trailers is that you or one of your relatives? Another guy down their goes by menglish on here is that you or a relitive?
Old 06-20-2010, 09:54 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by wvhippie
Ok. There is a guy in Corinth that sells trailers is that you or one of your relatives? Another guy down their goes by menglish on here is that you or a relitive?
no, The only relatives I have in Corinth is my mother. the guy that sales trailers is a big racer and he owns jackson Dragway in jackson, tn now. and menglish is mark english. he buys and sells cars also. i know both of them.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

the guy that sales trailers is david Glidwell. his sons run at alot of those Pinks All out races in the quick 8 and almost always win.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You have blaintly done the same thing Jason was doing,got his kid to do all the scamming and he turned the other cheek.

Why isn't your 15 y/o son in here taking care of this mess?Why because you are responsible for this whole deal.

I don't get it,you say you don't want your son in here,but you allow him to sell automobles and not tell the truth in any add he is trying to sell and you play all dumb.

YOU James need to take care of this mess you and your son made.NO EXCUSES!

Its guys like yourself that come here and play dumb,and ruin it for everyone else.THATS why you are here because you screwed Pete,and blames it on Anthony. YOU allowed that sale.

Some day you people will get yours,its a wonder someone hasn't turned you into the state,

Your just like littlehotrod,you play all dumb and think your fooling everyone here.Well your not fooling me here!

You guys all swap parts around so its convient for who ever you guys screw.You Jason,and both kids.

You guys are all the same people
Old 06-20-2010, 10:08 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
You have blaintly done the same thing Jason was doing,got his kid to do all the scamming and he turned the other cheek.

Why isn't your 15 y/o son in here taking care of this mess?Why because you are responsible for this whole deal.

I don't get it,you say you don't want your son in here,but you allow him to sell automobles and not tell the truth in any add he is trying to sell and you play all dumb.

YOU James need to take care of this mess you and your son made.NO EXCUSES!

Its guys like yourself that come here and play dumb,and ruin it for everyone else.THATS why you are here because you PHUCKED Pete,and blames it on Anthony. YOU allowed that sale.

Some day you people will get yours,its a wonder someone hasn't turned you into the state,

Your just like littlehotrod,you play all dumb and think your fooling everyone here.Well your not fooling me here!

You guys all swap parts around so its convient for who ever you guys phuck.You Jason,and both kids.

You guys are all the same people
what are you talking about I am waiting until tomorrow to get proof of what the engine is. I never put my son up to anything. I have my names. i pay. I list my stuff. I make my honor payments. Last night you were on my side tonight you are all over me and I thought we all agreed today to get proof and go from there. Another thing. I am all about doing the right thing. I was talking to pete trying to get it all worked out and then he went freaking awol. I understand you have to sit here and watch the fourm and it is boring but get the facts stright. I have not swaped a damn thing around on that stupid van. I am nothing like jason and everyone that knows me will tell you that. I have been on this site for years with not 1 complaint then you go and accuse me of stuff when you don't know me.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:16 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I am right you work for racingjunk?
Old 06-20-2010, 10:25 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

If this is how racingjunk people treat there paying customers I will call tomorrow and I will be done with racingjunk. I have not done anything and people treat me like this that is fine. I will call them tomorrow and cancel my memberships.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:26 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

No I don't work for Racing Junk,I am here to keep the trolls in line.

I am a CRJ and honor paying member myself
Old 06-20-2010, 10:27 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Well I guess I'm gonna have to say by forum the way yall talk its just a way to get someone in trouble and get them in jail for using a username so by everyone!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:27 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Also this is why no one can work it out. If it is not pete dogging someone out it is someone else. Everytime I think I am just gonna make it right someone jumps up in my face and starts shit with me. Why can't some people just act like adults and see what happens?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -