My little sister...

Old 04-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ghustler:

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE OR TIME!!!! You were never invited to talk about this, talk to Chris, or about his sister. Be a man & walk away from here. You are absolutely shameful & disrespectful in the worst possible way. "Tact" is TOTALLY absent from your nature. Seriously STOP NOW. Go to another thread & insult someone else. You disgust me & you are lucky you can HIDE UNDER YOUR ROCK.

MODS: I am not sure if this thread can be locked or if a user can be restricted for such situations, but this situation is not helping anyone. I have never been against freedom of speech, but this is about as distasteful as a human being can get.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:41 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Rigsby well said well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks guys but please let it go, all you are doing is feeding his ego. I asked Brian to solve the problem. This is not how I want this thread to end...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Thanks guys but please let it go, all you are doing is feeding his ego. I asked Brian to solve the problem. This is not how I want this thread to end...
No problem Harb. You are right. You are a gentleman. Although I am moved otherwise, I respect you too much to say another word in this situation. I will keep quiet & God bless your family right now.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW... just read this spew....so sorry we have someone like this with us here... a little house cleaning is in order.again chris sorry for you and your families loss.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry Chris if I had my PC up I would have caught this sooner. I am having to work the site from my cell phone. I am not going to lock the thread unless bone ask me to and I will. Hustler bad timing do yourself a big favor and stay off this thread please.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Brian...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I dont want this post closed either. I would hope that someone reads this and just maybe save someone in their life from the same demise as my sister. Let your kids reads this, if you know someone that has a drug problem do whatever you can to help them. I poured thousands of dollars into my little sister over the years and would give every last dollar I own to have her still alive today. Its not about the money, its about family. I am going to post up two pictures. I really want to do this so someone can see just what drugs can do to a beautiful person. The first pic is my sisters senior picture, she could have had it all. The second pic is her last mugshot. Keep in mind this is only 12 years after the first picture.

Scooter you are right, shes in God's hands now...

Old 04-29-2012, 04:30 PM
MileHighMan
APPRENTICE

I dont want this post closed either. I would hope that someone reads this and just maybe save someone in their life from the same demise as my sister. Let your kids reads this, if you know someone that has a drug problem do whatever you can to help them. I poured thousands of dollars into my little sister over the years and would give every last dollar I own to have her still alive today. Its not about the money, its about family. I am going to post up two pictures. I really want to do this so someone can see just what drugs can do to a beautiful person. The first pic is my sisters senior picture, she could have had it all. The second pic is her last mugshot. Keep in mind this is only 12 years after the first picture.

Scooter you are right, shes in God's hands now...

It's so sad our loved ones put their-selves through that...My oldest son comitted suicide by hanging 14 years ago....Even though he was only 13 years old...He got excellent grades at school and was liked by most of his classmates....It seems after investigation he was bullied by a few,, and I guess he could'nt take it anymore......My yougest has decided that heroin is his future and drug of choice...We all know where that's gonna go...I feel that Harbone66 is correct..It's about family...I too have spent a small fortune for his recovory but I'm approching retirement,, and can't let this drug addiction take me down too...Sorry for my hardend heart...It boils down to tough love....It kills me to point at the door and tell him to leave my house.....It's his addiction not mine.......Dan.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:52 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

dan, ive used the sneaky white powder also. i would use it now if i could get it here. for my increasing pain. not the high.i was 17 when i tried to quit. i was selling it and staRTED USING it and became addicted.i put my parents thru hell. there wasnt rehabs like there are today.a neigbor lady tied me to a bed in her basement and i stayed ther tied to that bed for 5 days. puking. crapping and screaming in pain . i had finally quit and only used it after almost 40 yrs because of pain.but its not around here enough to get on a regular basest.so i use what the dr. gives me. good but not enough.anyway understand what you are going thru. i have a son who we have been have some trouble with. he has started to mess around some with narcotics.and with me using them daily its a hard fight.but there is a difference. im in pain and he is not.at least not physical pain.he lives in a 2 story cottage we built off our back deck. pays no rent and cant find another job.or so he says.hell hes 28 and i cant keep paying his way. so in the next few days he may be sleeping outside in the woods because im going to show him the door. it hurts me like ive never hurt before.with all the crap that has beening going on in my life now i have to deal with him and his problems. ive loaded one of my pistols the other day and put it in my mouth. pulled the hammer back but i could not pull the trigger.i decided then that its time to tell him he has to either get it together or take it somewhere else. i cant deal with it anymore. i have enough on my plate without him adding to it.i feel your pain.i understand right where you are. if you want to talk some let me know . hell it would help me too. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -