16 volt battery

Old 02-02-2010, 09:56 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
For K&R? We were told directly that the 16v would not create any problems with any of the K&R electronics.
I dont have the K&R in this car .... nitrous daves relay board
Old 02-02-2010, 05:24 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY off topic, but I just bought one of the K&R wiring kits for my Nova and all I can say is WOW that is the baddest wiring setup I have ever seen!!! All the wires are inked right on them what they are for and it gives you like 3 times the wire of a Biondo set up. Even comes with a remote mount starter solenoid. Awesome.

Sorry to hi jack, just got a bunch of parts and I am excited...lol... 1 of the things I bought was a PowerMaster 140 amp 16 volt alt that I am putting on.

The picture doesnt show the stack of wire that came with it.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Josh no doubt they are nice setups and bascially come with everything you need minus a few things.

I did the last one a different route because I had the switch panel. Its hard to find enough different colors so nothing matches, but it can be done. Labeled wires is nice though.