Why would racing junk send out this message?

Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Why would racing junk send out this message?

Could anyone shed some light on why racingjunk would send out this message? I received one like this for a guy with the screen name "Burgerflipper" as well. They dont seem like scammers but it seems the real scammers are allowed to continue to operate on here.

Our records indicate that you may have been in contact with a member on our site that goes by User Name PROSTREET1000.

We are writing to notify you that we have taken measures to disable their account, delete all messages sent by PROSTREET1000 and delete any ads that PROSTREET1000 may have been running.

As always we highly encourage you to report any ads or messages that seem suspicious, inappropriate or unfit.

Racingjunk.com...helping make your membership safer everyday!

Thank you.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:58 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

There automated system sent this out on my account,, I immediatley called and asked what was going on... Thye immediatley apologized and said it was a mistake.. So disregard this, If you need to confimr this was a mistake you can call there customer service and speak to Kevin at Extension # 32. He can verify this mistake.. Now he has to go in and reinstate my ads, and all my messages, This being said, It doesn' affect all the messages that were sent out saying my account was disabled.... so anyways, I hope this straightens it out.. there autmated system disabled my account.. He said It showed no reason way.. Then he later stated , it was because you may have copy and pasted a message.. There system automatically red flags that as a possible scammer.. well the damage has been done.. But at least they tld me they would give me some VALUE POINTS.. LoL hope this straightens it out for everyone... NOW its time to do some damage control , and I DID nothing wrong....
Old 08-22-2011, 10:03 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Also.. For those who may not see this... I will state i Did change my username to ProStreet540 , Hoping this will alleviate some confusion so i dont have to send out a Ton of messages explaining there mistake to every single person i have ever been in contact with...... i wih this would have never happened.. It makes things worse to see the real scammers out there continuing to post ads and the innocent one has to go through alot of trouble explaining what happed , so that i may keep my reputation clean... MAKES ME ANGRY for sure...
Old 08-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

I figured it was Bull$hit...Good luck..
Old 08-22-2011, 04:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I got the same message :!:

Mark
Old 08-22-2011, 05:32 PM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

i think some on here are posting nice pictures and someone is turning them in and rj is delated them--not saying you were PS1000
i got the same message on burger
Old 08-23-2011, 04:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by crazyhorse1
i think some on here are posting nice pictures and someone is turning them in and rj is delated them--not saying you were PS1000
i got the same message on burger
I also got the same message on burgerflipper, he never posts any nudes or garbage and his page is still up????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-23-2011, 03:57 PM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

nice rides on burgers.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:34 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
Also.. For those who may not see this... I will state i Did change my username to ProStreet540 , Hoping this will alleviate some confusion so i dont have to send out a Ton of messages explaining there mistake to every single person i have ever been in contact with...... i wih this would have never happened.. It makes things worse to see the real scammers out there continuing to post ads and the innocent one has to go through alot of trouble explaining what happed , so that i may keep my reputation clean... MAKES ME ANGRY for sure...

????????? JUST ASKING
Old 01-08-2012, 08:06 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I got the same messages :!: :!: Could be because their on your friend's list :!: :!: