crower mechanical injection

Old 11-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Hazmat1
SHOW GUEST

Default crower mechanical injection

Has any one used one of the Crower Mechanical stack injections?
Old 11-28-2009, 03:40 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, in fact i have 2 sets right now, (1) 2.9 maniflod, and (1) 3" complete ready to run, setup for nitrous also. They are pretty much like hilborn or Kinsler, same tuning charistics.
Ron's fuel injection bought all their spare parts and the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop still make nozzles at home (cheap).
What's your question?

Zip.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Hazmat1
SHOW GUEST

You answered my question thanks
Old 12-12-2009, 04:04 PM
thamesrod
SHOW GUEST

Default Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
Thanks, Dave
Old 12-12-2009, 08:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Crower Mechanical stack injections

Originally Posted by thamesrod
Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
Thanks, Dave
Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:52 PM
thamesrod
SHOW GUEST

Default Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip, Thanks for the info. You are the injection man
Old 02-05-2010, 12:49 AM
soulshaker1962
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by zipper06
Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave
Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.
Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by soulshaker1962
Originally Posted by zipper06
Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave

Zip.
Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.
Welcome, and yes Spud Miller dips a little stuff (aka nitro) and has a very good handle on running small amounts like 20/30%, better than nitrous with injection in my opinion. Funny i'm saying that since i have a circa 1969 Crower 3" b/blk injection setup nitrous for nozzles. :lol:

Zip.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:07 PM
slickfuel
CRAFTSMAN

Spud Miller is an awesome knowledged fuel system guru, and also
magneto guy,..I highly recommend him for your fuel and magneto desires.
Spud set up my Hillborn 2.5 mechanicle stack injection along with, he took my 1.2 amp Vertex and made a monster 5.3 amps now,.
he flows everything himself, and does all the configurations inhouse.

Very easy to deal with and reasonable too.

Vic Miller

Old 11-26-2018, 04:12 AM
Nooodles
SHOW GUEST

Hi Everyone
There was a add up in the classifieds with a guy that had two Crower SBC intakes and a assortment of parts for sale. I cant find the add. Is there anyone that could help me track this guy down
Joe
1-403-710-7018