need 2 more tenths off

Old 08-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I tried a toilet but the water kept sloshing out all over my windshield.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:02 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Thank goodness you don't have windshield wipers!
Dave
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I used a toilet in place of a bucket....seat....got confused and made a real mess :roll: ops: ops: ops:
Old 08-12-2009, 07:36 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

There ain't nothin worse than a little splash back when trying to used them toilets.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:45 AM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

You forgot to put the lid down!!! LOL!

TS1955
Old 08-12-2009, 10:37 AM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Ok I dig what he's trying to say about a water injection system aided detonation a blown application, but he also said something about using them on a N/A motor> WTH?

Yeah dude, elaborate.
Yeah, they work on a gas blown motor, not on a N/A motor. I don't know what he's smoking, but I think he should stop now. :!:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
Originally Posted by RAYSIN
first try staging as shallow as possible, water/ methanol injection is the current most bang for your buck, and works great with carbs or fuel inj. that will easily give you what you need!
What?!?!?!

You're out of your gourd.
I HAVE TO LMAO AT THIS , THIS IS NOT NEW, BACK IN ABOUT 1979-80 WARSHOSKY SOLD A KIT IN THERE CATALOG THAT MADE ALL THESE CLAIMS OF HP INCREASE USING WASHER FLUID OR WATER. I FELL FOR IT! IT DID NOTHING! JUST CANT BELEVE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THIS PREFORMANCE QUACKERY IS STILL AROUND :lol: :lol: :lol: MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING IF I SPRAYED IT ON THE WINDSHILD!!
Old 08-12-2009, 05:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Lie.

seriously though,
To answer that question we need a bunch more info. 2 tenths is a whole lot easier to shave off on say a 12 second car than it is a 9 second car. What does it run now? Does it dead hook? is it a tank? Foot brake or trans brake? gear ratio? Is it missing any plug wires ? Does it have a corvette motor?

Cheapest way is to make sure everything is tuned to the best of your ability or your smartest buddy's ability then take as much weight off the car as you can..especially rotating weight such as wheels.You could also stage really shallow or use a taller front tire this will give you more roll out and a little bit of a runing start...don't know if it's worth 2 tenths but it's worth a little.

Easiest way is to just spray it with a small kit if you aren't already.

lol....Lie...Thats a Good One Tod.....but ohh so orginal...draging racing and fishing have much more in common than most realize....lol.... :wink:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-13-2009, 04:31 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Lie.

seriously though,
To answer that question we need a bunch more info. 2 tenths is a whole lot easier to shave off on say a 12 second car than it is a 9 second car. What does it run now? Does it dead hook? is it a tank? Foot brake or trans brake? gear ratio? Is it missing any plug wires ? Does it have a corvette motor?

Cheapest way is to make sure everything is tuned to the best of your ability or your smartest buddy's ability then take as much weight off the car as you can..especially rotating weight such as wheels.You could also stage really shallow or use a taller front tire this will give you more roll out and a little bit of a runing start...don't know if it's worth 2 tenths but it's worth a little.

Easiest way is to just spray it with a small kit if you aren't already.

lol....Lie...Thats a Good One Tod.....but ohh so orginal...draging racing and fishing have much more in common than most realize....lol.... :wink:
Hey Brian, is that like the first liar doesn't stand a chance? :lol:
Old 08-14-2009, 10:58 AM
LuckyDawgRacing
CRAFTSMAN

Hey, I live in Ky. I want to know, whats a toilet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -