Anything Selling??

Old 01-02-2014, 05:15 PM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Default Anything Selling??

Thought about listing my 1967 2 door Chevy II wagon in the classifieds but it seems like the same stuff over and over every time im on here,is anything selling????
Old 01-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Stuff always slows down over the holidays, it will pick back up here in the next couple of weeks

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-03-2014, 05:48 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I cant keep anything but 99% of everything Ive sold has not been off of here sadly
Old 01-03-2014, 07:28 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

All I know is that 9 or 10 things I wanted to buy sold before I got to them. :x :x

Curtis
Old 01-06-2014, 04:00 AM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Might try it then,worked in the past just wasnt sure.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:55 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ImBack
Might try it then,worked in the past just wasnt sure.
If you have a 66 or 67 Nova 2 door wagon it will sell, those things are rarer than hen's teeth, especially in good condition.

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:43 AM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Yea,mines done right with sedan front doors,b-post moved back and new quarters installed...Carbon interior,fits any size tire, weld v-series dual beadlocks KY title and all steel with original glass and working lights :mrgreen:
Old 01-06-2014, 09:41 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I have a 67 Nova II I would sell but its a race car...a nice one thou ...just re-certified year before last NHRA 7.50 25.5 sfi this is up to 3600lbs Mild steel...best cert you can get for Mild steel chassis car.

Reason I have not listed the car is that I do not feel like wading thru all the tire kickers and dreamers just been too freaking busy for all that

Just for Kicks I would take $45,000 cash for the car. another year left on the certification and will re-cert at that time no issues.

will not get into details most of you know the car,,,ask Rabbit he can tell you.

4 second car....you could not even start to build this car for what I would take in cash just so I see someone else have fun racing...I have lost the RACING BUG...... yeah its the one in the Avatar.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-06-2014, 10:14 AM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Mines racecar also, Diamond racecars finished it for me.Im not racing cars anymore and its too nice to sit around but like you i hate tire kickers and picture collectors.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:46 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

All right you two, there is a website just for selling your racing junk you can put your ads on. Just can't remember what it's called. It will come to me though. This site is just for bitching about things that annoy us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curtis

Just kidding.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -