NIGERIA GIVING AWAY MONEY!

Old 11-17-2007, 09:25 AM
et7333
EXPERT BUILDER

Default NIGERIA GIVING AWAY MONEY!

I received this email today-I guess these idiots think all americans will believe this shyt:

Marcus William & ASSOCIATES,
# 30 ADISA BASHUA STREET,
SURULERE, LAGOS - NIGERIA.
Email:[email protected]

Attn: Regarding Larry Kidd,

I am Barrister Marcus William, a solicitor at law. I would have contacted you a few weeks back concerning the situation at hand but due to continuous meetings with the Bank concerning the Funds. I had a few set backs in reaching you.

I am Barrister Marcus William, the Personal Attorney to Mr. Larry Kidd, A foreigner who used to work with Mekon Associates Company in Nigeria, on the 2nd of April 2005, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Port Harcourt Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared serviceable by the finance house where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the ZENITH INT'L BANK PLC, NIGERIA , where the deceased had an account valued at about $22million (twenty two million dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 1year now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($22million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me if you are willing to help:

1. Can I give you this trust?
2. Are you prepared to sponsor this transaction along side with me?
Once I receive this information, I will proceeds with the needful.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings information:
1. Your Full Name:
2. Complete Residential Addresses and Work Address:
3. Direct Telephone Numbers both Fax:
4. Ages: Sex: Occupation:
Complete the above and send back to my official E-mail below as soon as possible:

Reply to [email protected])

Best Regards.
Barrister Marcus William (ESQ).
Old 11-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

you better get right on that!! lol
Old 11-17-2007, 05:09 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh Yea Snoooooz you may loose all that scamm money out there.yea right.i get so tired of these people,and i am getting were i dont feel sorry for the people that get scammed by them any more.I mean Hell if its to good to be true Well duuu it probably is.