pinks allout

Old 12-09-2008, 12:28 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by denn468
i was just wondering my motorhome has a generater but some of my buddys dont parking at norwalk was we got there at 8am when the gates open they staged us by number as we came into the track so you will pit beside the guy in front and behind you that way pinks knows where you are incase they need you there were no exceptions so if your going with friends make sure you come in all together no saving spots at least thats the way pinks ran it at our track looking forward to racing at us131 for the first time should be a great time
Well unfortunately most of the reg's going to run Pinks All Out will probably be up the Friday night before just so they will be able to get their usual spots and David does know this and they will....but that is ok it just the fun of meeting new people with the same passion :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Oh i hear ya, i've pitted over there before also at the Northern Nationals a real pain. We'll just hope for the best and we'll see ya there.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:33 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

yep first and last time I went to northerns

I will be there firday if at all possible
Old 12-09-2008, 12:38 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime

All I can say is get there early if you can on Friday...from the word of mouth it going to be like Super Chevy was there lots of cars very little room to move :wink: :wink: :wink:
Old 12-09-2008, 12:43 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yep Friday for sure. I'm taking a vacation day be there first thing in the am.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by radicalz
Originally Posted by hammertime

All I can say is get there early if you can on Friday...from the word of mouth it going to be like Super Chevy was there lots of cars very little room to move :wink: :wink: :wink:
I hope its just like the past super chevys specially the out come of a few of them races
Old 12-09-2008, 01:10 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

What, did you go home with a little money?
Old 12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
What, did you go home with a little money?
A few bucks the last 2 they had I won the bonus race and got rained out in the final of the big race. Sprinkled and done deal. Wish they'd bring that race back :lol:
Old 12-09-2008, 03:02 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i spoke to dave about two weeks ago he said he will open the gates on thursday to make the pitting a little easier they cant be that crowded there is only 500 cars max thats if everyone shows you talk about crowded ive raced at my home track norwalk with 1400 race cars as far as getting there friday make sure you there early enough to get your two time runs if you miss your call. your bumming because they wont let you make it up pinks actually takes the track over for the weekend especially the track surface christianson runs the show so dont be surprized if your short times are way off