SALE ITEMS ARE NOT MOVING

Old 02-04-2008, 07:34 AM
SPEEDNEEDS1
SENIOR BUILDER

Did you have a dollar in your pocket when Clinton was in there, I did????????? Now I bet if your like me you don't have 2 nickels to rub together. When Bush got in there it started, we are just now feeling the affects, it will take 7-8 years for anything good to come our way. His tax credit is bullsh!t, he is borrowing it from china, the american people will just go out and buy china made products and China's economy will soar not ours!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 10:50 AM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

bjuice maybe you didn't hear of ENRON that's was a real scam yeah run out and buy some stock while it's low! these CEO'S NEED A BIG RAISE! or maybe you forgot about the wallstreet crash in the 30's boy how many lost there life saving's there because of politic's. i hate to say it but we are falling in another depression not recession! no thank's i'll just take mine and bury it in a safe in the yard for future purchases!:mrgreen:
Old 02-04-2008, 12:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

you bury yours and i'll take my chances with compounded intrest...you hang around here long enough we will compare dividends down the road and see who made out the best.

also i don't remmber the 30's wall street crash ( too young) but do remember the stories About it thru granpa......ENRON was big scandel..and as a result of enron..SARBAN OXLEY was born ( ever heard of it?) if not then Goolge it..

In all Fairness i DO NOT think you can use ENRON scandal as a basis not to invest in long term mutual funds..or further more decide to bury your money...cause if we end up as bad as you say we will and the Federal goverment goes bankrupt ( your indication not mine)..then all the paper money will be no good anyhow ( federal reserve notes)..only your coins will be good to spend...so when you dig your hole,,dig it big enough to hold alot of loose change in 5 gallon buckets instead of mason jars......LMAO

Also ( WITHOUT GOOGLING)...tell us the difference between a depression and a recession ?..
Old 02-04-2008, 12:40 PM
greg3333
SHOW GUEST

hey, before you blame bush for everything keep in mind these points.....

1. opec nations(arabs) will not increase production which is raising pricing and killing the entire world economy.

2. the enviromental whackos of the clinton administrations closed the country for anymore drilling.

3. I voted for bush and cannot stand the man.

4. If you think its bad now, wait until socialized medicine finishes off what was a great country.

I would vote for the one person that says we will be independent of foreign oil!!

observations from washington state which is full of environmental whackos.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Life is tough right now and people don't have the disposable income. I got a set of chrome headers with mufflers for $650 on here. These are real nice headers and just trying to pass along a good deal. These should have sold 5 times over by now..... but I still got them. There is a large increase in the number of ads in all sections of the site. It is just a very slow economy. Good luck to all of you.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

to young, watch the history channel ! enough said.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onebad48tk
to young, watch the history channel ! enough said.
hey great idea on history channel,,then i am going right out back and burying all my pennies ! :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-04-2008, 11:07 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, talk about a touchy subject......
Hey did you hear about Chevron and Exxon, BP etc record profits?
OPEC is cutting production in an effort to try and make us slow our consumption, "NEWS FLASH" doesn't work, never has, but it does sound good to people that dont read between the lines, it's just another lame excuse for the already filthy rich pukes to make more money, I'm sure OPEC is seeing kick backs from them already, I can hear it now, cut it more guys, checks in the mail.

We need a president who's family is NOT in the oil business period!
To me it's a conflict of interest anyway. We never paid this high for gas before the bush's and their money making agenda's put the screw to us. We need a President that steals from the greedy and gives to the needy. to bad nobody like that is running though, they all have dollar signs in their eye balls, and yeah I'm upping my 401k contributions, doubled it as a matter of fact last week, only wish I had done it a month ago.

Uh ohh!! lookout the BUSH owned super tanker Condilessa Rice is fixing to run over your american dream, crush crush!

JMO

><Charles
Old 02-05-2008, 02:50 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Is this post over the slow economy or why all the SOB'S in the oil business are lying cheating A$$holes or how bad the american public has it from the rich getting another worthless piece of crap in the white house? OK everyone, there's 2 things you never talk about with friends and thats politics and religion. Economy is slow, if you have to sell right now I feel for you as you aren't going to get squat. Taxes are coming back now, so this will be the best time to try and sell for the highest return on your stuff. I use to think trading was a joke, but now then it actually does me better then selling outright, as I at less get something I need instead of taking a huge loss and having to come up with more $$$$ out of my pocket to get the parts I need. Guys, good luck with selling, but just try to not get where you have to sell quickly. You'll never win no matter what the enconomy is. JMO :wink: